~Trainning wheels~

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶~

THUMP

My eyes widened as she fell on the floor "Why did she pass out? Was this a attack? Did mother do something to her? Is this poisoning? Was she killed?" I began to pick her up bridal style and ran thru the door "I NEED A DOCTOR FAST!" While running thru the long hallway I catches a few glares and concern looks but it didn't matter, the only thing that mattered the most right now was Marinette. Whenever I made it there I saw a doctor rush by me as fast as possible and I put her down. "Please give me a few minutes to examine her, please wait outside until then" I slowly nodded and headed outside the door.

After a while I was allowed to come back in and then the doctor explained to me what was happening "Well you see, Marinette vitals show that before she passed out her heart was racing" The doctor paused for a moment then continued with the explanation "This is a sign of a panic attack. Was there anything that you said that you think triggered this reaction?"

My head began to hurt thinking about what I could've said to make this happen to her. "Before she was freaking out....." I paused for a second "I apologized to her about something that happened earlier" The doctor then asked was there any name or nickname that I used while apologizing "I think I called her princess" Right after I said that Marinette's body began to have a sejure. The doctor rushed over and helped marinette sleeping body calm down. "I believe that word was the reason Ms. Marinette passed out" I nodded my head while looking down at the ground not knowing how to react. "I'll let you know whenever she wakes up, you can visit her anytime." I walked out of the room looking at Marinette one last time.

Time skip brought to you by the Batfam

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 -𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘪

Marinette pov: As I slowly woke up I looked around me wondering how did I end up in a hospital room. "Where am I? TIKI WHERE ARE YOU!? TIKI PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I NEED YOU!!!" Right whenever I was about to get up and search for Tiki a doctor walked in. "Ah Ms. Marinette I see that you are finally awake." My head turned and I asked how long I was out for panicking to know. The doctor took a deep breath "You were out for only a few hours but you did scare Dam- the demon heir" I gave out a sigh of relief.

After a few minutes a large figure rushed into the room and looked at me with a sad like expression. "I'm so sorry Angel" I smiled and laughed "It's okay I should have told you". The doctor then said that I could be released at any time because it wasn't anything serious like a head injury. I slowly got up from the bed, but my legs were wobbly so my legs gave out. Luckily Dami was there to catch Me from falling.

"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭"

"𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪"

"Hey I thought you said that you'll call me mon chéri" I hesitated for a moment "Yeah but I like Dami better" He then laughed "That sounds like a pet name" I then smiled sarcastically "So does the name Angel" He then looked at me with an annoyed face and walked us to our room, but little did we know there was someone waiting for us.

"Why hello Beloved's, are you okay Marinette I saw you in the doctor office today while I was walking past." I began to feel guilty because I made some many people worry "Yeah, I am truly sorry for making you worry" I say while bowing down. Everyone in the room began to laugh at my comment. This is the most fun I've had in a while I said in my head while smiling

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳. 𝘉𝘛𝘞 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵. <333

Word count: 729