~A Christmas Gift~

𝘐 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘊𝘏𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘔𝘈𝘚 𝘈𝘓𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘋 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘏𝘚 𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘎𝘖𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘌 𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘐𝘕 𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰...

𝘉𝘛𝘞 𝘚𝘓𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘗𝘐𝘊 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘚***

Marinette's POV:
"You know it's almost Christmas in 2 days right?" Talia said with a calm voice. I nodded my head being curious how this conversation will turn out "I decided to give you a early Christmas gift, well more like returning something back to you." I looked with a curious face "What is the surprise?" Talia pulled out a big crimson red box with a leather black ribbon rapped around the sides with a humongous bow on top that complimented it all.

Suddenly Tiki came rushing out of the box and hugged me tightly "I missed you Marinette" My eyes began to water, I had missed her I haven't seen her and I didn't know where she was at. "Thank you so much!" I say with a huge smile on my face trying not to cry.

A few minutes had passed and we were just sitting down drinking some tea while talking about random things. Everything was normal until Dami asked a certain question "I can escape anytime, but I just wanna know when will you let us out of the base." Talia then did a loud sigh "Well I never decided yet but sooner or later your farther is going to save you." I let out a breath of relief from finally getting an answer to something I was about to ask as well.

Tiki was happily eating a macaroon while me and Dami was eating Lunch. Talia left us to take care of some business so it was just us 3, "So I believe that little bug over there is a miraculous thing that you get your powers from right?" Me and Tiki looked at him with a smug look "No she is not a miraculous but she is the guardian of the ladybug miraculous, her name is Tiki and she is a kwami which is basically a tiny god.

The ladybug miraculous is the miraculous of creation, while there is many other miraculous I am ahold of since I am the guardian of them, the guards took them while I was kidnapped so you guys currently have all of the other miraculous. Damian looked at me with eyes that were filled with curiosity and then changed the subject.

"So how was life before all of this happened?" I took a light breath, "It was okay, I guess... there was a girl in my class that was a liar and a manipulator." Dami looked at me with a stare, "What did she say about you?" My eyes started to move fast

"She said that I bullied her even though it was the other way around, ruined my relationship with the boy that I liked, stole my designs, faked my identity, said she knew famous people even though she has never met them before, faked multiple injuries, faked her death, physically and mentally hurts me, basically she ruined my whole entire life in Paris!" I stop to catch my breath. He looked at me with a murder like look with a hint of angriness in his eyes.

"Hey, Dami it's okay this was something I couldn't control but now I am away from it." He then snaps at me with a fierce tone "What if you weren't kidnapped my my mother!! What would have happened then huh!!" My heart starts to feel heavy "I-I don't know, but she already probably spreading lies about me while I'm here, so there is really no rush to find out..."

The room was quiet after that, Tiki was calmly sleeping on a mini bed that Talia gave her as a gift while me and Damian were getting ready for the night. Talia had came in again and brought over some new clothes for me and Damian to wear for the next few days. "You two love birds better be ready for tomorrow because from now on you guys will be training with each other." I just simply nodded while he just glared.