Baby Min

"Yoongi....I think I'm going into labor."

"LABOR," He yells, "BUT YOU'RE NOT DUE FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS?"

"OK, WELL, THEN EXPLAIN THIS HORRIBLE PAIN I'M IN RIGHT NOW," I yell back.

"OK OK SHIT," HE SAYS IN PANIC, "LET ME TELL THE GUYS TO GET READY."

Yoongi quickly gets up and runs out of the bathroom. I hear him yell, "SHES GOING INTO LABOR," followed by a series of "WHATS" and "NOWS." He comes back in and gently helps me up.

"YOONGI, FUCK BE CAREFUL," I wail out in pain, eventhough he is being so absolutely gentle.

"Sorry, sorry," he mumbles, "I feel like I'm going to pass out."

Once he gets me up, he helps me walk to the door before I remind him to grab my take home bag, the diaper bag, and the onesie I wanted to put the baby in when we leave the hospital. And he leaves me momentarily to go and grab the items. Once he returns, we exit the room and make our way to the front door to be met with the boys waiting for us.

"Luna-ah how are you feeling," Jin asks, concern present in his tone.

"Like shit oppa," I respond through tears.

Yoongi gets them to move out of the way and then they all follow us out the door, and we all pile into Yoongi's Paliside.

Yoongi told the boys to notify Bang PD about the situation while he made the 15 minute drive to the hospital.

The boys also called Yoongi's parents and brother, who said they would come when we get back home in order not to overwhelm me, which I thanked them for.

And the 15 min drive felt agonizing. There was so much pain in my stomach and pelvis area. I even squeezed the life out of the hand Yoongi offered for support.

I kept apologizing because I knew I was hurting him, but he kept assuring me it was fine.

By the time we got to the hospital, I was feeling a little better. I was about to mention it to Yoongi, I even let go of his hand, but then I was hit with another wave of pain, and I cried out.

I heard all the boys wince, and I got a few "not that much longer noona" from them.

But Yoongi pulled up to the emergency side of the hospital and waited for a nurse to come assist us. Once one finally arrived, he told her I was going into labor and she ran back inside to get me a wheel chair.

Yoongi puts on a mask and a hat and instructs one of the boys to take over the driving since he was coming in to accompany me. By the time they decide who will drive, the nurse comes back, and she helps me get into the wheel chair. That's when Yoongi and Jin switch places, and the boys drive away to a parking spot as I'm being wheeled in.

Yoongi and the nurse exchange some words as I'm being wheeled to a room, but I honestly wasn't paying attention. I was trying to focus on not being in pain.

Once we got to the room, another nurse was there to assist, and the both of them and Yoongi helped me up to the bed.

"Doctor Yoo won't be able to make it because she's on vacation currently, but you will be with Doctor Cheong," the nurse says.