BBMA's

I woke up later on to an empty bed.

I could hear chatter and laughter coming from the living room. I didn't really feel like joining the commotion at the moment, so I got up to go shower.

That was my first shower since I got home, and I took my time. I scrubbed my body well, exfoliated, shaved, and washed my hair. I just wanted to feel good about myself again. I also promised my manager I would do a photo shoot within the week. I had done maternity photos, and now she wanted photos of my body afterward. To my surprise, it wasn't that bad. I got some stretch marks and a slight FUPA pouch, but overall, my body looked the same.

But after stepping out of the shower and looking in the mirror, I gained some confidence back.

And I finally got dressed and put on some comfortable clothes and was finally ready to join where the commotion was.

My eyes met with Yoongi's immediately when I got to the living room. He smiled widely and motioned for me to join him. He was sitting at the dining room table holding our son as the boys were entertaining Yoongi's parents. When I reached him, everyone noticed me and asked me how I was and how I slept.

I answered all of their questions and noticed In-su was up and needed to be fed, so I took him from Yoongi and went to his room to feed him.

When I came back out, everyone was still talking and laughing. I joined Yoongi again and sat quietly.

They had ordered takeout, and it arrived shortly after I joined them all.

Yoongi let me eat first and held our son while I did so, and when I was done, we switched.

We all hung out until a little after noon. Then Yoongi's family left, and that just left the boys. Who then started talking about their upcoming album that they finished.

They discussed what type of photo shoots they wanted to do since they have been given a bit more creative freedom this time around.

Yoongi then got a call from Bang PD about releasing a statement about our son. We told him what we wanted to say, and he released it shortly after he hung up the call.

___________________________

Hello, this is Big Hit Entertainment,

We would like to give an update on the private life of BTS members, SUGA (Min Yoongi.)

Yoongi's wife (Luna Suarez) gave birth to their son on the morning of March 20th.

Yoongi and Luna both ask for patience and understanding during this time since they are now new parents. They also ask for privacy and state they will show ARMY their son when they are ready to.

Thank you!

___________________________

Namjoon read aloud the statement.

"Let's see what ARMY are saying," Jimin suggested.

Everyone looked around the room at each other to make sure it was ok to do so, I guess being careful from the last time, and they pulled out their phones.