Love Yourself

After celebrating In-su's first 100 days and our 1 year anniversary, Yoongi and the boys got right back to work.

Their upcoming album Love Yourself: Answer would be the conclusion to the Love Yourself trilogy, so they felt a lot of pressure to make the best music they have created so far.

Tae and Jimin had their solo songs from the two previous albums, so now it was the rest of the boys making their solos. Yoongi told me Junkook's would be the main theme for the album.

The rest of the album, regardless of the pressure, was coming along smoothly. The boys made some really good songs. I couldn't wait to hear the rest of them as well as see how ARMY would react, especially to their title track Idol.

The only one who seemed to have an issue with writing was Yoongi, surprisingly.

"Ugh, I can't get these damn lyrics down," Yoongi groaned out in a frustrated tone. It had been silent in the room for about 5 minutes before his outburst. The only sound being produced was his pen writing in his notepad.

I had joined him today, taking a day off from work since everything with my business, Refresh, was going well at the moment. I also was holding our son who was sleeping but got woken up by the abrupt noise.

"Aww, it's ok. In-su, appa didn't mean it," I cooed to our son, who looked like he was about to cry.

Yoongi turned his chair around and frowned, "Sorry, I'll be more quiet," he whispered.

In-su seemed to be fine with that answer because he went back to a neutral expression. I looked back up at Yoongi, who looked apologetic.

"Maybe you just need a different perspective," I suggested.

"Mmm, I agree. Come here, Yeobo," he stated.

I stood up and walked over to where he was sitting. He pulled up a chair next to him, and I sat down.

"I have the melody and instrumental, just need the lyrics," he huffed in frustration as he turned the chair back around to face his computer screen.

"Well, let me listen and see what vibe I get from it, and maybe that will help," I offered.

I would like to think of myself as an expert at this point. Obviously, that's an exaggeration, but I've been with a musical genius for 8 years, so I would like to assume I picked up on something.

He hummed in response and reached for a pair of headphones before leaning over and placing them on my head. He then hit the play button.

"Why does that feel kinda depressing," I said to him after he took the headphones off.

"Depressing?" He questioned, turning his head to the side.

"Yeah, like someone is breaking up with someone," I continued

"Oooo, that's good," is all he said before he began writing lyrics.

He said nothing for the next few minutes as he continued to write and erase lyrics in his notepad.

In-su got a little fussy, so I told him I was gonna go walk around the building for a bit.

He nodded.

I chuckled and stood up, leaving the room and making sure to lock it because you couldn't disrupt a genius at work.

I walked around for a bit, stopping by and talking to the boys in whatever room they were in.

Hoseok and Jimin were learning the choreography for Idol, so I watched them for a bit.

Tae and Jungkook were working on "unidentified" music. They said they would show me later.