You Fucking Asshole

(Y/n) pov:

Waking up with a sting in my cheek when I turned, forced me to remember the events of last night. I was both scared and angry

I had to get rid of him, but unfortunately work came first. So I got myself up, looking in the mirror I saw the patched part of my cheek. He may have been a killer but at least he tried to patch up his dumb mistakes, look at me I'm defending the actions of someone who hurt me...How pathetic.

I grabbed a pear of  blue ripped jeans, a white button up, and my combat boots.
I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and out the door I was. I checked my cheek and decided it would be safe to take off the dumb patch.

I walked into work surprisingly not getting a lot of looks, I decided to stop the bullshit and fully go out on the whole 'Ghostface Killings' and actually write some good stuff. At least some stuff I have gathered from him these past weeks

I was endlessly typing on the computer, with all my stuff for once gathered in a nice pile then I felt a gentle grasp on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the charming smirk from Jed Olsen "Hey sweetheart-Whoa! What happened? Are you okay?" His hand found it's way to my chin to hold it up so he could get a better look.

I enjoyed his presence more then I should, but dreaded it at the same time.

"Thank you, Jed it's fine. I just had an interaction with Ghostface, that sneaky bastard snuck into my apartment and we'll attacked me, I surprisingly got out with a cut."

His face goes into a fown to show sympathy, but his eyes go into darkness. Then hugged me "You should have called me, I would have come to help. I can't lose my favorite person now can I?"

I smiled and hugged back, until he let go "Thanks, anyways are we still on to hang out?" I question and he smiles "Of course, right after work you wanna drive to the library and after we can get some food, and possibly go back to your place? Mine is being renovated." I nod and he sits down at his desk

"Y'know when I first met you, I would have never thought that me and you would go on a date." I continued typing, feeling his gaze on me, I looked up and he quickly looked away. It reminded me of someone

Someone I knew, I needed to forget.

[Past Y/n Pov:]

Going to school in the 2013, while being 16 was quite ironic since I somehow found myself listening to 2013 by the Arctic Monkeys, they were my band of the year, well I discovered them in 2005 so they always been my favorite. But back to school

It was March and I wanted to die, Texas sucked it was always bipolar with the weather. Today it was surprisingly not to cold and not to hot just perfect, so I wore a half top, a red and white flannel, blue ripped jeans, and my grey sneakers which were originally white but after drawing and running in the mud they have now turned grey.

I had my backpack strapped on me, and oh how I just want to be a high-school drop out, school was killing me. Now I wasn't the smartest but I still tried sooo I believe that counts, right? My parents want me to get a tutor so I'm set on trying to find one.

And I knew exactly who. His name was Danny Johnson, a kid who sat behind and infront of me in class, and who I sometimes helped if I saw him getting bullied. I was the fighter of the school, I never started them but I ended them which led to the other kid getting into an ambulance.

My boyfriend Tyler, found his way to my side "Hey baby. Why are in such a rush?" He took off my headphones even thought I had asked him to never do that he still did "I'm trying to find a tutor, Tyler. Do you mind?" I question snatching my headphones away rather harshly

"Oh come on I can tutor you, in many different ways y'know?" He winked. He's been wanting to fuck me ever since we started dating, I told him no and now he doesn't ever stop. I was planning in breaking it off with him but I never knew the right time.

Tyler thankfully saw his friends and left me alone, I found Danny studying in cafeteria. In my opinion he wasn't an asshole, he was just smart and probably the only smart one in this school. I mean  in my opinion, Danny was really pretty. He had blonde hair, blue eye's, pale skin, and adorable black glasses which were always broke in some way.

I walked up to him and his friends to which he took a break from studying to talk to them "Johnson! Can we talk?" I saw a slight hint of fear strike his eye's "Uh yeah sure but I would prefer here infront of people so I have allies." He closed his book

"I'm not gonna gang up on you, I just need your help with school." I sat down next to him, while he looked confused "I need you to tutor me, I'm kinda, slightly failing school. So before I become a high-school drop out, and my parents be completely disappointed. I need help, and I'll pay you in money or protection so your not getting your ass kicked."

He sighed, and rubbed his eye's under his glasses "Fine, but we have to meet up at your house and I'm only free on Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays." He put his hand out and we shook on it "Deal, meet me at the entrance of school, we can get food and then head to my place." He nodded and I got up and walked off.

That was easier then I thought.

I waited by my car, finally Danny was rushing out of school with a bloody nose dripping down his AC/DC shirt which was pulled out of his pants almost completely except for the right sight of his hip.

He got into the passenger side, and I got into the driver's side "Hey are you okay, what happened?" He looked away "Just drive." That tone of voice I never heard him use before. I drove off, we went to the drive in at DQ, and off to my house we were.

When we got in my parents weren't home. Probably out supporting my older sister and brother while they left me in the dust. We went up to my room, thankfully my bathroom was inside of my room, I grab a first aid kit and walked over to Danny who sat of my bed eating chicken strips and french fries.

"(L/n), you don't have to do that really." Danny protested while I grab some cleanex for his dried blood. I stood infront of his legs and cleaned the blood, to which I saw his busted skin on his cheekbone. I grabbed more stuff to help clean it up

"This is gonna hurt, I hope you know." He nodded, when I applied the stuff to his cheek

His hands found their way to my hips as he dug his fingers into my skin

"Ow, ow fuck!" He closed his eyes "There good as new!" I smiled, and once he realized where his hands were he immediately removed them, not saying one word.

I grab my books and walked over to him, we sat of the bed and he explained it much better than the dumb teachers did, I actually for once knew what was going on in math.

I lied down and looked up at him "How are able to understand so much?" He simply shrugged "When you have a strict dad you kind of have to." He laughed a bit, but it was filled with sorrow

After two hours he left before my parents got home. I told them what happened and they seemed happy that I wasn't gonna be a failure for once.

Maybe Danny wasn't gonna be to bad of a tutor.

~~~~~~~
SO THESE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL PROBABLY BE JUST ABOUT THEIR PAST BUT YEAH HOPE YOU LIKE

~~~~~~~SO THESE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL PROBABLY BE JUST ABOUT THEIR PAST BUT YEAH HOPE YOU LIKE