Rainy Days are Nice

Past Danny Pov:

Ever since me and (Y/n) hung, we didn't really talk to each other. I mean we did but she never had time to talk or hang out only when our moms wanted to.

But a few weeks later had past, my dad was on a business trip for a few days so I decided to wear that stupid crop top (Y/n) had me buy.

I slipped over my head since I got a bigger size it fit a lot better, I grabbed some baggy black cargo pants since I thought it would look nice with the green crop top.

After that I got ready and took one last glance in the mirror if I wasn't already a nerd/loser before I sure as hell would be now, and maybe I'd be okay with that...Maybe

Mom's face was priceless "Is that the shirt that (Y/n) had you get?" I nodded and she smiled "Mom no, I don't like her we barely hang out for me to like her. And besides dad's not home and my torso is looking a lot better then just purple."

She looked down "I'm sorry, Danny really-" her eyes filled with tears and regret washed over me, I went over and hugged her "Momma don't cry, it's not your fault."

A few minutes later I was out the door, I had an old cassette from my mom and decided good enough to listen to the Neighborhood.

That was until I was being jumped on by my friends "Hey Danny boy!" Frank nuzzled my blonde hair with his fist "Frank! Don't touch my hair!" I never liked it when people touched my hair, they thought it was so fluffy and slightly curly

So they always wanted to play with it, while I hated it. They got off of me and looked at my torso "When did you start wearing crop tops?" Micheal asked in a low voice

"Since my friend told me to buy it." The two looked at each other confused

"And by friend you mean girl, don't ya?" Frank teased "Listen okay we went shopping while our moms talked and she forced me to get it, and quite frankly im scared of her."

They all started walking "So who is your friend who just so happens to be a girl?" Frank questioned, to which I sighed annoyed, I explained what happened they laugh and started to make jokes about her saying 'I'll sugar mommy you'

When we saw her walking into school Frank nudged me "Oh hey there's your sugar mommy." To which I was quick to reply with "Hey at she has money." Frank shrugged and me and Micheal walked into school

His throat was even worse today so he could barely even speak "Mike you sure you'll be good on your own?" He nodded and with that we waved goodbye

I get on getting looks by kids in the hallway, I mean it was 2013 you would just think people would mind their business but no.

I make it to class and sit down in the from row next to the window, I liked window spots sometimes outside is the only way your mind helps escape reality. I never really slouched but today I did surprisingly, my legs spread out.

The teacher hasn't been early since school started back up fifteen minutes to be exact. Someone tapped on my shoulder an I looked behind me and there she was (Y/n) I smiled at her and she did the same

"I told you, you would look great in that shirt. Wanna cigarette?" She paused before handing it out to me, I would see (Y/n) and she would always have one. A coping mechanism more than likely...

"Uh yeah sure." I grabbed it and she lit it up for me. (BTW YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO STARGIRL INTERCLUDE FOR THIS PART AND IMAGIEN THE FUCK OUT OF THAT BLONE CURLY HAIR BOY, BLUE EYES, BLACK GLASSES, A DARK FOREST GREEN CROP TOP, AND DAMG BLACK CARGO PANTS ITS FOR ME HOT ASF! OH ALSO MICKEY YOUR SO FINE, THAT ONE ALSO WORKS)

I leaned back into my chair lifting my head, taking in a puff of the toxins and blowing it out. To be honest I did this when I was 13 and 14 I stopped for a bit but I still knew how to do the ring bubble.

Surprisingly it worked and I heard (Y/n) giggle I decided to put mine out a few minutes before, usually my dad would take his cigarettes and burn them into my skin, mainly shoulders.

I lifted up my short sleeve and burn the cigarette into me, I didn't feel it at first but when I did instead I just rolled my eye's instead of screamed in pain. I was used to it by now anyways.

But (Y/n)grabbed my hand "Hey, next time just roll it on the floor, blondie." Right when she said that she dropped it and stepped on it "Yeah well that leaves even more evidence then the smoke an smell. And then it points to who was smoking."

She smirked "Alright good point, just don't hurt yourself." I just smiled and leaned my head back, that was until the teacher walked in, he noticed my shirt and gave me a disgusted look.

But it turned into anger, I looked behind me and saw (Y/n) flipping him off "He looks hot, leave him alone!" The teacher pointed towards the door "Oh no im so sad i got detention again welp bye teach. Tell your wife to stop calling me by the way."(basically hes telling her leave and after come back and talk to him.) She winked and walked out

The class tried to hold in their laughs but unfortunately we all failed. After class I walked out searching for (Y/n), when I did we bumped into each other and she raised her fist until she realized it was me and when she did she looked at my torso the most

"Damm, you look better when your not bruised up like that. Your actually pretty fit." I shrugged "Yeah well I get some lessons." Lesson I mean my jackass father beating the living shit out of me

She looked back up, and fixed my glasses which where slightly falling off "Better, now let's go find your friend Micheal, was it?" I nodded and she grabbed grabbed my hand.

We walked to the cafeteria, I sat down at a table "Hey wait here, I'm going to go to the bathroom." I nodded and (Y/n) walked off. After a bit of drumming my fingers on the table a groups of guys walked over

"Hey nerd, what do you think talking to my girl?" I looked at him confused "What (Y/n)? She my half friend and besides she can talk to whoever she wants to."

The guys smirked before his friend slammed my head into the table, pain spread through out my face like fucking electricity.

Blood already started dripping from my nose "What did you say?!" Two of his friends lifted me up by my under arms while the main guy got infront of me, shit. I already knew what was going to happen at this point

The guy struck a blow to my stomach, then to my face about a few times before my lip burst and more blood spilled on my shirt. At this point I was to in pain to even say anything.

(LISTEN TO NASTY X SEXY BACK)
That was until she showed up, she grabbed dthe guys shoulder really close to his neck and brought him down and punched him in the face. His friends let me go and she kicked the other guy in the groin and when he nelt down she brought his face into her knee

The other guy ran off before she even had time to beat the shit out of him.

"Now wanna tell me why the fuck you where messing with him." She sat on the guys torso and brought her fist up

"What the fuck you said that if I gave you $100 you would sleep with me and then you stood me up!" He yelled at her and she laughed.

"Damn sorry I blew you off. I was shopping with blondie over there."

She got off him and lifted hin up and threw him to the ground a little ways from us and got close to me "You good, blondie?"

I nodded and she smiled which quickly faded when she saw my shirt "Oh no your crop top!" I shrugged it's fine Micheal always carries spares."

When I said that Micheal actually stood next to me and handed me a shirt, I smiled.

Without thinking like a fucking dumass I am I took off my crop top. Micheal grabbed it for me while I struggled to put on the other one.

"Thanks Mike." He nodded and (Y/n) stood there a little shocked "Why do you look so fucking good?" I laughed and we sat down.

Nice to see we were hanging out again.

~~~~~~~~~~
I MAY OR MAY NOT WAS LISTEN TO SPICY AUDIOS WHILE WRITING THIS BUT YEAH ANYHOO DANNY IS SUPER PRETTY AND HOT