Chapter 2: Wednesday Addams

Y/N POV:

I bow my head to the girl in front of me with a smirk on my face. I have heard about her. Wednesday Addams is her name. She is quite peculiar.

"So you must be the famous Wednesday Addams who stop Laurel Gibson and saved principle Weems. I quite admire your acts."

She then turns around to stare into my eyes. With a sharp glare she could basically cut my eyes with hers. Even though they were a beautiful color black.

"Shut up. You annoy me."

I then lift my head up and stand straight upwards to show dominance in the room. She then looks up at me with an unfazed look.

"I don't get intimidated very quickly. If you want to see intimidating I would happily ablige to show dominance."

I then smirk at her rude remarks. She is definitely interesting.

"Then show me. PRINCESS."

Her face then turns even more sour than before. She is definitely pissed off making me want to test her limit.

"Do not call me PRINCESS."

She then pounces on me and I see a dagger to my throat. I then give off a cheeky smirk before she looks to the side and sees a machete to her side.

She then sits straight up on my stomach with her hands up. Cold dead eyes. I think she will be a suitable experiment.

"Alright now call me [mommy/daddy]."

I say as I smirk and to my surprise Wednesday gets an even sourer face then before.

"Disgusting."

"But Kinky I know. You see Wednesday. I always have a trick up my sleeve, which means that anything you try to pull I will prevent from even happening."

She then gets off from me before I stand up. I reach my hand out to shake hers. She scoffs and walks back to her table to write.

"I see you're working on a novel. What is it about?"

She stays quiet before showing me a middle finger. I back off to my side of the room to unpack.

~*2 hours later*~

My room is now finally decorated and everything. From a coffin for a bed to the posters of old horror movies.

Creepy Halloween decorations in the corner of my side of the room. A table with a computer with 2 monitors. And lastly a black rug.

"Your style is exactly like mine. Are you taunting me? If so just know that I enjoy torture in many ways."

I smirk and walk towards her making her come closer. I bend over just a little bit to match her height.

"I enjoy getting tortured by kinky little girls."