Chapter 3:Just A Chat

Y/N POV:

I wake up from the inside of my coffin to find it screwed shut with dirty nails. The type of nails to give you a contract able disease.

I turn to the side and open my coffin from the side door. Like I said. I always have a trick up my sleeve. Although it was rude to touch my belongings it felt kind of hot. As I get out of the coffin I see Wednesday Addams half naked. Struggling to put on her school clothes.

"Need any help."

I say with a smirk on my face. She turns around and stares me in the face with ounces of annoyance.

"Shield your eyes you evil spirit. You have no purpose for eying my vessel."

She says with annoyance behind her voice. She then ushers me to close my eyes. Of course as a gentleman I deny her protests.

"How about I help you Wednesday Addams? I am your roommate and we have to stick together."

I say with the slyest motive in mind. Even though Wednesday Addams has no female body parts. Specifically how everyone says boobs and ass. I just want her. She looks like the best test subject.

"Pervert."

"Gothic."

"I like gothic."

"And I like women."

"I have a boyfriend."

"I have a maths test."

"Excuse me?"

"I thought we were talking about things we could cheat on."

"Pervert."

"Future wife of mine."