Chapter 15:Finale Part 1

Y/N POV:

As I transform into my Oni form I look into Edgar's cold dead eyes. I see the souls in his eyes screaming for help as I grind my teeth.

"Well well well. Little lamb has transformed into a sheep. He is finally ready, TO DIE."

I run toward Edgar with clenched fists. Thunder pulsing through my veins. Flashing through my hands.

As I attack Edgar starts laughing. I hit him against his face over and over and over. Again and again till he starts bleeding from his entire body.

I grab his face and send electricity through his head, making it swell up and eventually explode.

All of a sudden his head regenerates and he hits me once before sending me flying. I hit a big rock and step back up. I take out my batons and send electricity through them. I run towards Edgar and hit his arm clean off.

He laughs and it grows back. I then charge full power into my batons and hit him in the face.

I grab his face one last time and this time a grab his entire body with it. I send all my electricity through his body making it explode in my hands. All that remains are small chunks of meat and flesh.

I don't see any signs of regeneration and head back to Wednesday. As I see her I pick her up and she wakes up.

"Where is he?"

She asks in a raspy voice. I smile at her as she sighs in relief. I head back to our dorm. I slump on my bed and get knocked out cold.