Time will fly

Its been 3 freeking months Taehyung is still with the kim family. For some reason no matter how many times jin asks him to leave he doesn't wanna. Infact he came back twice after jin dropped him back home. Taehyung couldn't really take anymore of his step mother's cruelty and judgements. He was least happy to enjoy the food Yoongi made and despite of their condition there was never a limit for tae. Needless to say Taehyung enjoyed his stay there. He realized he had really gone overboard with the cruelty to push the usually calm and controlled alpha that angry. He is a changed person now. He had been friends with Jimin too and their friendship only git better. He did break up mutually with Jungkook because he didn't to come in between the two mates and give his alpha a fair chance.
He also learnt his alpha hyung had started seeing Yoongi. And all tae knew hoseok's intention wasn't the best. He wanted to seek revenge. The fire Taehyung once ignited and failed to put down despite of all the times he tried. It seemed the alpha held some sort of grudge against the omega too. Maybe the omega of his past who made his hyung this cold was Yoongi. But then why did the omega not remember Hoseok.
And the last 2 months Jimin had been in absolute shit of health. Puking every bit of his gut no matter what food he takes. The omega had gotten visibly sensitive to smell terming any smell as strong and pungent.
So against seokjin's wish Taehyung purchased a test a test that could potentially change everything.
"Jiminie its been two months please take the test." Taehyung had convinced the omega and after a lot of tears and convincing the other took the test.
"T..ta...e..h..hyu..ng..i..its..i..its..po..po..ss..i..tive." the omega held the stich in his pale shaky arms crying badly.
He was just a freshman his scholarship will be revoked and the college will throw him out. There is no chance he can get any money out of it. All of seokjin's hard earned money is wasted.
"What is it?" They heard Seokjin's voice. Indeed the alpha was home. The two omega's looked at each other scared about the alpha's reaction.
"What is it..what are u hiding Jimin?" The alpha enquired in a strict voice as the omega flinched and the test fell down his hand.
"Jimin..are..u " the alpha roared leading the two omega letting out a bitter cry.
"So.
So...rry hyung i..i..w..where..are..u..taking..me..?" Jimin asked but it was to no help seokjin was furious. He dragged the crying to omega to a big mansion.
"The Jeon VillA"
It read. Why were they here. Why are they at Jungkook's place