lie

The neatly polished car pulled up in front of the shabby lil cafe as the alpha gets down the car.
He looks at the cafe "yooni's kitchen" with a cute lil kitten paw next to it. This is where his brother is apparently. The alpha walked into the place as he was greeted by the tinkle of charms and an enthusiastic cute voice
"Am sorry we are closed. We will open at 4. " said the person who the alpha assumed was small face like a lil cat innocent and naive. Adorable pink flush on his face as the omega wore a adorable firly apron around his lil waist as the omega cleaned the cups.
"Sir did u not hear we are close now. Please come later" the omega said catching the alpha's attention as the aloha looks down at the omega he assumed was yoonie.
"Am jung hoseok. I hope there is no introduction needed here. Am getting late for a meeting and seems no cafes are open. Would it be a hastle if u could just whip me up some coffee and a cookie of ur choice." The alpha says domineering boss aura visible in his voice making the omega look a lil taken aback.
"Uh okay but it will be a lil wait as most of our things are put away." The omega smiles and extends his hand
"Am yoongi by the way nice to meet you" the omega smiles a pretty gummy smile.

Yoongi's eyes welled up remembering that day. He remembers those days every second of his life. How happy he was when they just started dating. He looks down at his state now. They git married yesterday and here the omega woke up alone his naked torso covered in bitter marks as one of them blaze bright with anger, revenge and jealousy right on his scent gland. The roughness has stained his fragile body. His tears kept pouring remembering all the words his alpha said while he kept using his body as a petty sex worker.
"Just because u carry my mark u don't become my omega. U feel what my omega brother felt. This is all a revenge. More over i have a girlfriend." The alpha had said loud and clear.
"Why...what did i do to...deserve this?" The omega cried.

While on the other hand. Jimin and Jungkook had not gotten any better. Ever since seokjin brought jimin to the jeon mansion he kind of forced Jungkook to become responsible for the child he made. Jeon Minho was so impressed by the young alpha who could knock some sense in his son. Jungkook on the other hand didn't want this sudden boost of responsibility. He would gladly date jimin but the responsibility of being a dad was like a sudden knock making him distant to thr omega.
"Alpha...Jungkook please..help me." The omega had cried a few minutes ago in pain holding a trembling hands towards the young alpha. The omega has been particularly vocal all night today. He kept complaining and whining that his tummy hurt. But Jungkook being jungkook wanted to sleep..it was 3 in the fucking morning. If that child was having a problem he could wait till every damn human wakes up.
"Drink some water suck it up and sleep." The alpha commanded as he felt the omega lay down and keep turning again and again. At a point he gets up irritated.
"What is your problem huh let me sleep its 3 in the fucking morning." The alpha roared opening his sleepy eyes.
"Its hurting i...i...Cannot help it alpha...please...please...help...it does not...feel..right." the omega says crying as he sits up holding his baby bump crying at how hard it contracted again and again. It was uncomfortable to breathe.
" god can u not wait till the sun is up?" The alpha asks irritated.
"I don't..think am..am..sorry." the omega cried wanting the pain to stop at this point. He had been in this pain for 3 hours and his alpha still is not reacting to anything.
"Fine goodness." The alpha finally pivks the omega in his arms taking him to his car as he drives to the hospital.
At the hospital he did fall asleep for like a good 4 hour when the doctor had called him.
"Jeon Jimin is ur omega sir?" The doctor asked as the alpha sleepishly nods his head.
"Congratulations sir its a baby boy. They bith are okay please go in." The doctor said. And suddenly Jungkook remembers his father's words

"When u have ur 1st son that day only i will make u the ceo of the company."

Damn this child was his key to the infinite jeon money. He ran in to see a very lil baby sleeping in Jimin's arms.
"Alpha look...he..looks like u our lil baby."  Jimin says pointing at the lil snuggled wailing bundle in his arms
"Jeon Taehyun." The alpha says loud and clear breaking the omega's heart.