Pacing dianetti

Tw: anxiety, mentions of abusive ex, please tell me if i forget any

Gina walked into her and her girlfriend Rosas shared apartment to find Rosa pacing back and forth in the middle of the living room.

"Ro?"

When she realized Rosa hadn't heard her she stepped closer and realized Rosa was quietly muttering to herself. Gina gently grabbed Rosas hand snapping her out of it. Gina drags Rosa over to the couch and sits down with her.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

Rosa stars shaking and mumbles something under her breath. Gina scoots closer and starts gently rubbing Rosas back. Rosa slowly calms down and leans closer to Gina.

"What happened?"

"I s-saw him"

As soon as Rosa said that Gina knew exactly who Rosa was talking about, her ex boyfriend he had always treated Rosa like shit it but Gina was the only person who knew about him and what he had done to her.

"Did he do anything to you?"

"N-no i left the store as soon as i saw him. B-but what if he saw me? What if he's following me again?!"

Gina sighs she'd seen this side of Rosa many times and it was definitely not easy to deal with Gina wrapped her arms around rosa once again.

"Don't worry honey I'm sure he didn't even notice you"

"H-how do you know?"

"Just trust me sweetie, you have a restraining order against him he wouldn't have stayed if he had noticed you"

"Y-yeah i guess your right"

"How about i stay home with you for the next few days?"

"Don't you have work?"

"I come and go as i please"

Rosa chuckles slightly