Epilogue

Photo: Damien and Julien
//////////
Mia and Ryan were happily married, and they were living their dream life in New York City. They had twin boys named Damien and Julien, who were the light of their lives. They were proud parents, and they loved nothing more than spending time with their sons and watching them grow and learn.

"Mia, can you help me with something?" Ryan asked one day, as they were getting ready to go out for dinner.

"Sure, what is it?" Mia replied, looking up from the book she was reading.

"I need to pick out a tie, but I can't decide which one to wear. Can you help me?" Ryan asked, holding up two different ties.

Mia smiled and walked over to him, looking at the ties. "I like the blue one," she said, pointing to one of the ties. "It matches your eyes."

Ryan grinned and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks, babe. You always know what to do. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I feel the same way," Mia said, smiling back at him.

"We make a great team."

They finished getting ready and headed out to the restaurant, happy and in love. They knew that they had faced many challenges and obstacles in their lives, but they had always overcome them together. And they were confident that, as long as they had each other, they could take on anything that came their way.

But despite their happiness, they knew that they were not out of the woods yet. Ryan's father, Dominic, was still in prison, and he was not happy about the turn of events. He was bitter and vengeful, and he was determined to get his revenge on Ryan and Mia for ruining his life.

When they get back from the reserving Ryan sees a letter from his father, and he knew that it was not going to be good news. He tore open the envelope and read the letter, his face growing pale as he did.

"Mia, you need to see this," he said, handing the letter to her.

Mia took the letter and read it, her heart sinking as she did. "He wants to get us back," she said, her voice shaking with fear. "He's planning something. We need to be careful."

Ryan nodded, his mind racing. "We need to be ready for whatever he throws our way. We can't let him win. We have to protect our family."

As they finished reading the letter, they knew that their battle was not over yet. They were determined to stand strong and to keep their family safe, no matter what it took. But they also knew that they had to be careful, because they never knew what Dominic was capable of. The future was uncertain, but they were ready for it, whatever it may bring.