3. 𝕬 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖘.

Siya ~

" After making sure that I was okay, we were on our way home.

" How were your exams?" He asked as we stepped in.

" Good enough but I couldn't finish the last paper on time. A five marker was left before the invigilator snatched the answer sheet away." I complained.

" You have to work on your speed then. Start answer writing practice." He said and I nodded. I was in no mood for a lecture.

" Hansika beta did you talk to Rohit? When are my sons getting back?" He now asked bhabhi.

" Yes dad. They are flying back tomorrow morning after winding up one last dinner meeting tonight." She replied and he hummed in response.

" Get ready both of you. We have to reach Umaid Bhawan soon. Cannot keep them waiting. Besides, your mother and Kritik are already there." He said and we nodded, rushing to our rooms.

Wait a minute, get ready for what? I was about to go back to the living room to ask papa about the same when bhabhi came in and handed over a suit to me.

" It is Rani Maa sa's charity event." He answered my unasked question.

" Why isn't anyone letting me sleep tonight?" I groaned and bhabhi just smacked my head lightly before walking out of the room, leaving me to get ready.

Naturally, there was no way I was wearing a suit for the second time today and besides, I was planning on taking Kritik to a fair after staying at the event for about half an hour to be polite. Anyway, it was a royal event, who would even notice me, let alone what I am wearing? So I put on my lavender skirt with a lavender top, layering it with an oversized white shirt and threw on my black boots, letting my hair loose.

Siya's Look -

I was sure papa wasn't going to say anything about what I was wearing, he never did but bhabhi gave me a nasty glare which I totally ignored

" Papa I am taking my scooty. After staying at this event for a while, I am taking Kritik to the fair. Is that okay bhabhi?" I asked her regarding Kritik and she gave me a nod but clearly, wasn't too pleased with my choice of clothing.

I grabbed my keys and drove to the Palace which did not take me more than fifteen minutes and that too only because I stopped to get the petrol. As I reached, papa and bhabhi were standing there, waiting for me and then we made our way inside together.

" Siya Bua!" I heard my rockstar call out for me as he ran and I bent down to pick him up in my arms. His little feet almost knocked him off balance but when he made it into my arms, I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

" Bua I missed you!" He kissed my nose and wrapped his little arms around my neck and giggled.

" I missed you too rockstar but I am here for at least a month now so we'll have lots of fun." I promised.