Chapter 16: I am Strong (2)

The moment Mary made the large white skeleton dragon…

“……!”

“…What is it, your Royal Highness?”

The First Imperial Prince, who was at the First Palace, suddenly jumped up and headed toward the window.

“…What is it? Something is weird.”

“Excuse me? Is there an issue in the document, your Royal Highness?”

The Second Imperial Princess, who was in the Fifth Palace, looked down at her arm. Her arm was full of goosebumps. She too got up from her seat.

“What the hell? Is there a new candidate? No- this-”

“Hyung-nim? Why are you suddenly out of it?”

“…Was the Emperor planning on using his powers today?”

“Excuse me? Why would the Emperor use his powers when he is just in the Emperor Palace?”

The muscular man with disheveled hair in the Ninth Palace put down his glass.

“…I need to head outside.”

“Hyung-nim! We can’t head out of the palace right now anyway. Please stay here and don’t cause any issues.”

“No. I need to check this out.”

‘Yes. I definitely need to see what is going on.’

* * *

The administrator in charge of recruitment tried his best to understand what he was seeing right now.

The traces of glory for someone who survived dead mana.

Furthermore, the black threads coming out of her fingertips…

Finally, the dragon made of white bones that was flying above her.

“Ah, ah-”

The administrator barely managed to snap out of it, unlike his friend who was still in a daze. No, he didn’t manage to completely snap out of it either.

His heart was shaking.

‘…It’s different! It’s different!’

This woman in front of him was different.

Although the First Imperial Prince also used all of the bones to make a monster, it wasn’t as grand as this dragon.

‘Flying skeleton monsters are quite difficult to handle. Furthermore, she doesn’t seem to be struggling at all!’

The administrator subconsciously spoke with honorifics toward Mary, but he did not realize it.

Instead, he picked up a pen with his shaking hands.

“M, ma’am, may I ask your name?”

“Heni Wishrop.”

‘Wishrop?’

The administrator hesitated as he sort of recognized the name when his friend started to mumble.

“The perished-”

‘Ah! The perished kingdom of Wishrop! Could it be?’

The administrator’s eyes headed toward Mary. The woman with purple eyes calmly spoke with a look of indifference on her face.

“I carry the blood of the royal family of Wishrop and do not have a middle name yet.”

– Human! Heni Wishrop, the name Heni is so pretty! Isn’t Mary’s name so pretty? I came up with it! I got it from Henituse!