Chapter 133: Something is different here (5)

“Raon, don’t come in right now.”

– I got it, human!

Cale walked into the area full of black smoke alone.

“Shit!”

The Left Guard, who finally snapped back to his senses, reached his hand toward Cale in shock.

Tap.

However, that hand was stopped by a transparent barrier, making him unable to grab young master Kim.

“!”

The Left Guard saw eyes appearing in the air at that moment.

The dark blue eyes had long vertical pupils.

“Do not stop our human.”

That voice was clear and young.

However, it gave off an unexplainable sense of coldness. He had never seen anything with such eyes in this world before.

The dark blue eyes disappeared just as the Left Guard wondered what he should do.

The transparent barrier disappeared as well.

That was why he could see it.

“Ah-”

In the area that only had darkness because of the black smoke…

The Left Guard couldn’t help but see the burning rose gold light.

He could also tell that the rose gold light was wrapped around young master Kim.

Furthermore, the black smoke turned into grey ashes and fell to the ground as soon as it touched the rose gold light.

The pitch dark area that made him think of dread and have ominous feelings changed to look like the night sky with grey snow.

The Left Guard subconsciously lowered the hand that had been reaching toward young master Kim.

The darkness disappeared as the amount of grey ashes on the ground increased. However, the rose gold light still shone radiantly.

– Left Guard.

The Left Guard heard the Shadow Guard’s sound transmission at that moment.

– Keep an eye on the surroundings.

It meant to make it so that nobody could approach this building.

Or, if someone broke the command and approached the area, chase them away.

The Left Guard bowed before quickly turning around and observing the surroundings.

Normally, he would not be able to turn around while looking toward the Heavenly Demon who should be inside the building. However, he was not very worried today.

‘Maybe-’

The thought of something he had not even expected potentially happening made the Left Guard’s eyes, hands, and feet fill with strength.

While that was going on…

‘Wow, is this all dead mana?’

The building was larger than he had expected.

Cale was walking down a hallway with numerous rooms on either side.

He peeked to the side.

All of the rooms with the door open were full of black smoke.

– Cale, this is not regular dead mana.

He heard the cheapskate’s serious voice.

– I don’t really know what happened while I was sealed away, but… There is something added to this dead mana.