Chapter 140: A miracle happened in the Demon Cult (3)

Choi Han and Choi Jung Soo walked up to Cale.

The two of them were smiling differently but somewhat similarly. Cale did not see them at all.

“…Wow.

It’s completely destroyed.’

The training ground was completely destroyed. The stone floor was considered ‘intact’ if it was cracked as most of it was completely flipped over and broken until you couldn’t tell what it was.

Cale would have been hurt or had dust all over him if it wasn’t for Raon’s shield.

Cale looked toward the two of them and nonchalantly commented.

“Is it resolved?”

He only asked that without saying anything else.

“Yes, Cale-nim.”

“Yeah.”

The two of their responses were short but refreshing.

“Then that’s good.”

Cale got up as if he had nothing left to keep him there. It looked as if the two of them had chatted while they were sparring, but that was none of Cale’s business.

Based on the two of their faces, they looked refreshed as if whatever was bottled up was released.

‘That should be enough.’

Both of them were adults so there was no need for him to pay any attention to anything more than that.

Cale was calm as he turned away from the two of them and started walking. Honestly speaking, he had no thoughts at all.

Chief Eunuch Wi urgently followed after seeing him walking away.

‘My goodness.’

He was brushing the back of his hand that was covered by his sleeve.

It was covered in goosebumps.

‘I didn’t know the Sword Demon’s abilities were at this level.’

This spar was enough to make it clear that he really did defeat the Sword Saint.

‘He’s at a higher level than the Sword Saint.’

The Sword Demon and Noble Warrior Choi Han…

The yongs they created… The two of them definitely used something similar to internal ki when those yongs appeared.

He had heard the information about the Sword Demon controlling a yong.

But for it to be such a detailed yong… it was possible to create something like that with an aura that is similar to internal ki?

Was it really still considered the domain of sword art?

‘Well, I guess the Mount Hua Sect’s attacks give off a fragrance. It must be a similar concept.’

Creating something that doesn’t exist with internal ki or aura.

Doing that with a sword.

This must be the martial art of Noble Warrior Choi Han and the Sword Demon, Choi Jung Soo.

‘Anyway, the two of them held themselves back.’

The training ground had turned into a mess but neither of them was injured. Basically, this was proof that they were considerate of each other and held back.

‘How surprising.’

He knew they were strong, but seeing a portion of their strength made him feel as if he could understand why young master Kim was so calm about the Blood Cult.

Trash of the Count's Family Volume 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें