Chapter 134: Something is different here (6)

“Well, you don’t look like you are in a condition to talk?”

Cale subconsciously took a defensive attitude toward the Heavenly Demon>

‘Raon called it a scamming smile, but…’

In Cale’s opinion, the Heavenly Demon was a bit different from people like Alberu and himself.

‘He’s just the type who says whatever he sees and moves according to what he says.’

He was the type who didn’t see the point of using a glib tongue to gain benefits. However, the way he looked at the world might be similar to Alberu and himself.

There was a simple reason he felt this way.

‘There is nothing hidden in his eyes.’

He was openly revealing his feelings. However, that did not make him look innocent or not serious.

In fact, despite looking like he was in his teens, the Heavenly Demon’s eyes gave off a depth that made it difficult to know his age.

The fact that someone with a deep gaze could also fully show their emotions…

This was not easy.

‘But there is no reason for me to get anxious.’

Cale heard the Heavenly Demon’s voice.

“I guess I do look like shit.”

The Heavenly Demon brushed back his extremely sweaty hair.

“But there are things I can say because of how I am right now.”

Cale plopped down on the ground after hearing that. The Heavenly Demon’s face returned to its gruff look as he continued to speak.

“But you are a bit different from what I have heard.”

“What did you hear?”

“So benevolent that someone like you could never be seen in the world ever again, gentle, and warm.”

The Heavenly Demon calmly commented before Cale could even say anything.

“All of it was bullshit.”

‘Oh.’

Cale was slightly wowed.

‘I guess the Heavenly Demon really is the Heavenly Demon?’

This guy understood that Cale was not that kind of person.

– You, you! That’s not true! Human, you may hold a bit of a grudge, no, it might be more than just a little, but, regardless, human, you are gentle-, actually no, but anyway, human, you are a really good person!

Cale ignored Raon’s chaotic rambling and looked around.

“I guess this is a good place to chat since the formation keeps the noises out.”

However, his face turned a bit emotionless.

“Of course, your Guard still seems to be here.”

“That’s right.”

The Heavenly Demon slowly raised his head.

“She’s on top of this room’s ceiling.”

“The Shadow Guard?”

“Yeah. The Shadow Guard only shows herself to the leader, so I ask for your understanding.”

Cale was about to nod his head before looking at the Heavenly Demon with an odd gaze after hearing this comment.