Chapter 2 - Leaks

Cody laid down and looked at the ceiling, how did his mum found out about his mischievous doings.

--Flashback to Middle School--

(Stoneheart Grey Wolves Court, Queensland)

"Hey Brody, Do you have the stuff?"

"Yeah Cody! The Vodka bottle?"

"Yeah bro, now let's go. The next class is maths and I don't wanna do it."

(In the bathrooms...)

"I got some vape, you wanna try?"

Cody looked at Max, who was Brody's friend. He took the vape stick and let out a big puff, that's when they heard keys jingle as well as police men walking in.

"THIS IS THE POLICE, OPEN THE STALL!"

"Fuck you."

"MR. MCCAIN, CATER, AND BROOK. COME TO THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW!"

--End Flashback--

"It was only a few times..." He mumbled.

"Honey, come here really quick!"

"Yeah Mum?"

"I wanna set one rule for you, and that is you have to pee and poop in your pull-up. I don't care if it's embarrassing, that's the point of the punishment. Why don't you start by peeing infront of me?"

Cody stood there in shock, pee in the pull-up? No, he couldn't. He WON'T. That's when his mum handed him a bottle of Gatorade with peeing pills and handed it to him.

Her son thought nothing of it and drank the bottle eagerly, little did her son know that he was gonna leak within 5 minutes.

--5 minutes later--

"Mum can I pleeeease use the toilet? I don't wanna pee like a baby"

"Too bad, sit down."

Cody felt his pull-up warm up with pee, he started crying out of embarrassment. He wasn't a baby, he was a teenager!

"Aww my little baby went pee- Oh no did you leak?"

He ignored his mother's cooing and nodded.

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay?"

-----------------

Hey its me Sparky! I hope you're enjoying "Cody's Diapered Summer" so far, lemme know if I should fix anything!