Chapter 3 - Diapers

"C'mon let's clean my baby boy"

"I'm not a baby mum..."

"Then why I am changing you out of a leaky pull-up hm?"

Cody just stayed quiet and ignored his mother.

"That's what I thought, now lay down. I didn't wanna do this but I have to..."

"What are you... MUM THATS A DIAPER, A REAL ONE?!"

"Yes, I don't want you leaking in your father's car when he comes from work. It's gonna be more convenient for everyone."

"What if my sister sees me like this?! She's gonna make fun of me!"

"Well you're gonna have to deal with it, now get up so we can go to your aunt's house. It's a long trip, and here's some shorts since it's hot."

Cody pulled his shorts up, but the diaper bulged through the shorts. The short didn't really hide the diaper and made them look bulkier, how was Cody going to hide this?

"Hey champ! I see you have protection now, are you sure you're not gonna leak bud?"

"Yes dad I won't... do I have to see Auntie Carol?"

"She hasn't seen you since you were a toddler, so yes. You have to go."

"But I don't wanna see her, just leave me home!"

"Cody McCain! That's enough, listen to your father or you'll get spanked!"

Cody just remained quiet and stared out the window looking at the boring billboards and rest stops. It was 1 hour in the trip and Cody felt his bladder twinge.

"Mum can we stop? I have to go pee really bad!"

"Use your diaper."

And his mum was blunt and strict about it.

"Dad can you-"

"Listen to your mum"

Cody just stared at his parents in defeat, he had to use his diaper whether he liked it or not. He suddenly heard a quiet hissing noise, he was pissing himself without knowing.

"Aww did my little champ use his diaper?"

"Dad can you not? I need a change too..."

"You can wait, your auntie's house is an hour away."

---1 Hour Later---

Cody's parents stopped at a big gas station. He was rushing in the bathroom when his dad stopped him.

"Slow down buddy, I'm changing you in the boot." (The trunk, for American readers.)

"People are gonna see me dad!"

"No they won't, now pull your shorts down."

Cody pulled his shorts down, only to see a yellow tinted diaper. He was embarrassed.

----------------------

Hi this is Sparky again, this chapter was fun again!

Let me know if you're enjoying this story so far. Don't forget to leave a vote if you enjoyed <3