Chapter 4 - Auntie's House pt. 2

"Alright were gonna go talk outside while your dad grills some chicken and steak, okay?"

"Okay Carol..."

The adults walk out the door. Now it's just Cody and his sister, and she had some hidden agendas...

"So you're in diapers? How silly... look at me, I can use the potty by myself and you're a teenager wearing a diaper!"

"Can you not right now?"

"Ah ah, cmon we're gonna play house! I have the perfect role for you!"

Cody followed his six year old sister and saw his younger cousin, Kate.

"Now we have a baby girl!"

"Girl?? I'm a boy, and NOT. A. BABY."

"Oh hush, babies don't talk."

And his sister, Cary pushed a pacifier in his mouth and laid him down.

"We need to dress the baby in a cute outfit. How about this big frilly dress?"

"Oh my gosh Cary that's so cute! And we can put these girly socks on her!"

"Yesss!"

"I'm gonna go watch the boys play Bedwars, seeya!"

"THE BABY IS RUNNING AWAY!"

"The grown ups are coming back! Just act like he pushed you and didn't wanna play house!"

"Good idea!"

And Cary started fake-crying and making fake tears with eye drops, the adults started trying to calm her down.

"Whats wrong Cary?"

"Big brother pushed me and didn't wanna play with meeee!"

"CODY. ANDERSON. MCCAIN. COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Yes mum?"

"WHY DID YOU PUSH HER?? AND DONT LIE."

"But I didn't do anything! I just got up to watc-"

"THATS ENOUGH. IM GONNA- Actually your sister will decide your punishment..."

"WHAT?!? SHE'S ONLY 6!!"

"I don't care. Now Cary, find a way to punish your big brother."

Her eyes lit up and she ran to grab the sissy outfit from earlier. She handed to Cody's dad.

"Good choice, and what else?"

"Make him poop infront of everyone and trap him in a bouncer!"

"Good idea, come here to get dressed Cody"

"No way! I'm not gonna look like a girl!"

"Well too bad, now get over here or you'll regret this summer."

"How?"

"Easy, your father is just gonna throw all your electronics away and you'll never see them again"

"Okay okay fine!"

The adults held Cody down while he was getting dressed, then out the corner of his eye he saw a thick Disney princess diaper. Before he could say anything his aunt pushed a pink pacifier in his mouth.

"Awww he looks adorable doesn't he honey?"

"Yeah yeah! He's soo cute, thank you Cody's dad!"