Hᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴ 1.

My outsiders faze came back fast. Btw y'all are already dating
__________________________
Headcanon 1. You cuss at them

Darry- "Hey y/n that um..spider is scaring me" he pointed at the spider on the floor really out of all ppl he's scared you joking call out "oh don't be a Bitch Dar" you heard him drop sum from the other room and before you knew it he was beside you "What did you say?" He laughed at you but it kinda scared him deep down.

Soda- He was messing around the Dx while you and him were working, he ended up knocking a self over it made you playfully mad "Soda stop fucking around and clean that up" he stops in his tracks and gives you a sassy look "What did you say to you Handsome king, such foul word-" you threw a bag at him and giggled it was funny.

Ponyboy- He was reading his book out loud it slightly annoyed you but it was cute. He kept reading a line over and over pronouncing a word wrong each time. So you got up to look at the word "Pony how can you not read it, That shit Obviously says Sec-ra-tary" he stopped completely, "Don't let Darry hearing you say that darlin" (sum bout Darling just♥︎♥︎)

   Johnny-You and him were in the lot smoking and just talking. He mentioned hearing something around the lot. "I'll kill any mother fucker tryna hurt you ever again" you took out your switchblade Johnny gave you. "Woah y/n, it's probably just an animal it's ok"he grabbed the switchblade and put it in your pocket chuckling.

Dally- You were at a small fast food restaurant you went up to order but you and Dally talked over eachother he laughed."Dally shut the fuck up" and you ordered, when you guys got to the car he held your face "It was hot but don't ever say shit like that to me it was disrespectful to me"

Two-bit- You had been wearing shorts and when you bent down to turn on the tv Two-bit (obvi) slapped tf out of you ass, you turned around to him. "Two don't be an asshole" you yelled. He grinned widely and grabbed your hips. "Only if I can be in yours" you pretended to throw up giggling with him.

Steve-You were working on a car (pretend yk how to do that) while Steve handed you wrong tools a couple times on purpose. You rolled out from under the car and stared a him "Stop being a cunt", "Excuse me I, the amazing, Steve Randle, should not be talked to like a peasant", you got up and held his face (dom y/n?) "well don't be a cunt"