Hᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴ 6.

Headcanon 6.
You got jumped n pull up w/ injuries
_________________________

   Darry- he heard you walk in but didn't turn around. When you didn't great him like usual he went into the living room and saw your mouth and arm bleeding. He ran to you and asked what happened while trying to wipe  some blood, would def kill the soc's or try to at least.

   Sodapop-When he sees you stumble in hurt with blood down your leg he falls down Darry and Pony to get the first aid kits. He dosent know how to patch you up so it u or Darry. He would go around with Steve until he finds who hurt you, or might just hurt sum soc's.

   Ponyboy-Panic mode, trying to comfort you, getting you anything you ask for. When Darry gets home he asks for help almost crying. Most of the gang would go to fuck em up cuz your pony's gf and so they fucked w/pony the baby of the gang.

   Johnny-so he's really good at patching him and other up for obvious reason so he try's to stay calm while screaming on the inside, even tho you tell him it's not that bad, he gives you a switchblade and makes you stay in bed for 1-3 days.

   Dally-oh he's so fucking mad, not at you but he's definitely going out with a gun(he did in the movie too) but to you? Oh he's like a bunny, cuddling, kisses, this is actually the only gimme you've seen his genuine soft side. I mean it's you.

    Two-bit-he'll lay you down while Darry's fixing you up and give you a blanket with Mickey Mouse playing on the tv while him and the gang go fuck up sum people. If he gets back and ur not asleep he'll let you lay on his lap while he plays with your hair so you fall asleeep.

    Steve-he wouldn't know it but he's slightly yelling at you (ok dad chill don't pull out the belt) he wants to know when and where this happened but when you cover your ears he'll realize and stop. He knows you can patch yourself up, you help him ad soda fuck up the ones who jumped you.