Sᴏᴅᴀᴘᴏᴘ Cᴜʀᴛɪs sᴍᴜᴛ

Sorry if it too long
___________________

You were sitting in Soda's bed, it was late and you and and him were the only ones up rn. He was in the shower and you heard it turn off, seeing him in a towel was amazing you didn't even realize you were staring.

"So you like what you see Darlin" he winked at you and went to his closet. Not the cheesy ass comeback he threw a pillow at you to cover your eyes but you shamefully admit you didn't cover your eyes. You assumed he did notice cuz he didn't say anything about it but when both of you sat on the bed all you could think about was damn, he was packing about 7-8 inches. He noticed you staring into the bedsheets with a red face.

"What's wrong did your staring plan backfire?" He giggled mockingly like a little girl. You didn't know what he meant at first until you looked over at him, mocking you with a pillow occasionally peaking around it to look you up and down. You looked away again covering your face while apologizing.

"I- um my bad I just- uh" now chuckling normally he grabbed your face so he could kiss you, you melted into it happily moving your lips with his. He swiped his tongue against your bottom lip, you denied and placed a hand on his crotch and grinder your hand.

"Darlin you saw me so I'm gonna see you tonight" it was confusing so you kept grinding your hand slowly until he grabbed your wrist.

"S-Stop that, I'm working on YOU tonight" he again kissed you but pushed your body down slamming it on the soft sheets his hands firmly gripping your shoulder and you ran your hand though his now soft hair (not greasy he showered). He pulled away panting letting go of your shoulders and sliding his hands up your shirt and pulling it over your head. He saw that you weren't wearing a bra and smiled.

"It's great to see you vulnerable now" he stared down at your body admiring it, it slightly angered him when you went to cover yourself, out of embarrassment.
"If you get to stare why don't I?" Laughing as he removed your arms. Moving his mouth to work on your neck felt heavenly, he knew his way around your sweetest most pleasurable spots. He saw you trying not to make noise with your hand over your mouth and frowned. He removed your hand but you spoke.

                   "What about your brothers?" He bit on your neck hard, earning a moan louder than you'd like to admit.

                 "Darry's working late and Pony sleeps like a rock"  you still felt nervous but he kept biting the same spot moaning quietly with each soft bite and kiss. He moved down your body peppering kisses until he got down to your pants line slipping the loose pants down with the underwear. He kissed your folds before spreading your legs with his hands. He did one slow lick from the bottom to top, savoring the taste, confused with out hearing the usual noise he saw you biting your lip panting slightly.  Placing his mouth on your slit he started to talk

               "I want to hear your noises baby I removed your hands on purpose" this sent vibrations into your nerves making you let go of your lip and letting out a groan. He slipped a finger in you and. Licked your clit and sucked on it, it was all over trying to hold your moans in, you were able to quiet them. Adding another finger and curled them hitting your spot, he noticed. Purposely hitting that spot over and over along with the other stimulation it felt like heaven.

                 "I can't hold it-" you came on his mouth and fingers. He came up making eye contact with you while he licked his fingers clean. Making your face redder, he laid on top of you panting.

              "Shouldn't I put my c-clothes..back on" you whispered between pants. He rested his chin on your chest slightly.

"I like you better like this I'll just get a blanket" so he got up, got a blanket and rested you on top of him laying the blanket on top of both of you. He didn't care if darry saw the blanket he would just wake you up to put clothes on.

__________________
It's kinda lazy lol but I wanna get chapters out loves.