!SMUT! Vulnerable boy

She pushed him on the bed and prowled on him like a lioness.

He gripped the bed sheets, looking in her eyes as she stood on top of him. She had hungry eyes, filled with excitement. Her pupils were wide... like his.

He started sweating. "P-please... be gentle..." He blushed.

"Rough explosion boy wants me to be gentle, hmm?" Y/n gripped his cheeks and pushed them together.

"You look so cute when you're vulnerable..." she smirked.

He blushed again, diverting his eyes away from her.

He liked it.

He really liked it.

A bulge started pushing against his pants.

She ran a hand through his sweaty scalp, playing with his frizzy hair.

"I'd love to braid this someday... would you let me?"

He nodded silently, as if he was trying to divert his attention from his pants.

"I'd love it if you did that... I'd let you do anything..." he whimpered softly.

"Good boy." She leaned in to kiss his forehead.

As she repositioned, her knee pressed gently against his 

penis.

He quivered, letting out a soft moan, blowing his hot, excited breath onto her face.

She realized where her leg was, then looked back at him.

He had started sweating profusely, and was... so warm... his sharp teeth had tendrils of saliva attached.

He wanted y/n to fuck him.