Aftermath

The two laid upon the bed for a few minutes, catching their breath.

She turned to look at him. "Heh... left you winded there, mhm?"

Bakugo rested a hand on his eyes, covering his face as if he was ashamed.

"We... were too loud, y/n."

"You were louder than me." She grinned.

"The others must have heard us, no?"

"I genuinely hope so, I want them to know I fucked you up."

Bakugo turned as if offended, though there was something about y/n that made him sizzle down, as if the spark that always burns in his heart had been snuffed out by her wind.

"This was... a one time thing, by the way-..." he scratched his elbow.

"Oh?"

"I just wanted to try... that's all... hmpf..." He got back up as if he didn't just beg her helplessly a few minutes ago.

"I see, I see..." Y/n swindled her legs as she watched him dress up. She knew damn well he will want more in the future.

"Stop sassing me..." He went to open the door. "It was a one time thi-..."

As he opened... the entirety of Class 1A was gathered right outside.

Bakugo froze.

No.

Nonononono.

This can't be.

"It's-... not what... it looks like...." he stuttered.

"We know everything, Kacchan... Shoji was peeking through the keyhole." said Kaminari

An incredibly awkward silence befell the hallway.

Bakugo shook for a second, he had never been that red in the cheeks before.

"SHUT UP, IDIOTS!" He stormed off to his room.

Momo and Mina glanced inside at y/n, who was incredibly non-chalant.

They were a bit jealous. They whispered to each other "How did she..."

Jirou, who had heard every moan thanks to her quirk, was blushing heavily. "She had him screaming like a canary... she's that good, i guess."

Y/n smiled to herself.

She had never been this satisfied.