!SMUT! Fuck him up

"P-please?"

"Harder."

"Please!?"

"I said HARDER."

"PLEASE!"

"Not. Loud. Enough."

Bakugo grit his teeth, if he yelled any louder his classmates would hear him.

The last thing he wanted was for someone like Deku to find him in this position.

He hesitated, shaking a bit... not quite sure himself if it was anger or excitement.

She grinned. "You got yourself in quite a pickle, hmm?"

"S-shut up-..." he scoffed, with shaky breath.

Y/n sighed, springing up to her knees and sliding down her panties right in front of him.

He blushed, frozen.

"Despite how much I ADORE seeing you in peril... I think I'll give you what you crave."

Her pussy was weird, the pubic hair was frizzy and raised, kinda like her head hair.

It was probably her quirk that made it look like that.

"Fear not, boy... it works just like the others." She grinned.

He gulped out loud.

Y/n lowered herself on him, sliding his cock into her slowly but gently.

She then started grinding, with steady strokes, up and down.

He could barely contain himself.

He started moaning loudly.

Perhaps too loud.

The moans echoed in the hallway. Not good.

But he couldn't stop.

He just couldn't.

She tried to maintain a cold facade... but she was also excited.

At one point, she almost slipped off of him... but Bakugo hurried to hold her by the hips so she could keep her balance.

It didn't take long for the boy to climax, but just before he spilled his seed, the girl lifted her butt, letting the cum flow down onto his body like a fountain.

She inhaled, needed to catch her breath. "You-... didn't last long... you like me that much?" She smirked.

He couldn't even reply.