Petty Little Liars:

I couldn't hear much over Gunter's nonstop chattering, but from what I'd noticed, we were inside a supply closet. 

Buster flicked on the lights as he spoke to himself. Johnny and I could hear soft panting, and we looked to Meena...who was hyperventilating. 

"Mr. Moon?" she asked. "I'm not so good in small spaces!" 

"Okay, okay..." he trailed off, going under her legs. 

"Ooh, someone stepped on my foot!"

"Come on; let's get you out of here." 

We were all cut off by Buster. 

"Aha! Look at this!" 

He grabbed a hanging uniform, and turned to the elephant.  

"Meena! You think that's...kind of your size?" 

She looked between Johnny and me. We shrugged. 

--- 

And so...here we were. 

You're probably wondering how we got here, and honestly....I am, too. 

"Hey, Ricky!" the deer receptionist greeted as "Ricky" passed her by atop the seat of the sweeper. 
Meena cleared her throat, speaking in as low of a voice as she could. 

"Hi." 

She let out a sigh of relief when the receptionist didn't bat an eye...

...though, it may have been too soon to celebrate. 

The sweeper began to tip. 

On our side. 

Laying between Johnny and Buster -- while holding Rosita and Gunter atop the two of us -- was hard enough, and the situation was made even worse with the machine not wanting to cooperate. 

"Everybody hold on!" Buster whispered; I could hear Gunter holding in a scream, but I only knew what from by the look of Rosita clasping his mouth shut with her hoof. 

"Hold tight, Miss Crawly!" Buster pleaded as her fake eye began to roll on the floor, the only thing keeping us moving. 

We'd just barely made it through the door to the elevators. Johnny bumped his head against the doorframe as we passed through and it took everything in my power to not giggle at the way his head flew up. 

...Haha. 

"Good job!" Buster praised, hopping off of the sweeper and knocking everyone over on the way down. "Now, into the elevator quick! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" 

He rushed us in and then looked back. 

"Meena!" he scolded while I helped Johnny carry the rolling case. "Come on!" 

Grabbing the supply mops from off the sweeper, she rushed into the elevator, squeezing us right into the window as the darn thing set off. 

"We could all get arrested for thi--AH!" Rosita yelped, cutting herself off as the elevator began to fly up the floors. 
When it finally stopped, the door opened and Meena dared to turn around. 

A room full of different animals in formal wear were all staring at us. 

"...Everybody mop." 

---

"Where are you going now?!" Rosita queried, as we watched Buster hop on doorknobs and give them a good shake from the corner of the hallway.