Hook Man Pt 2

We followed them to what appeared to be a sorority house, based on all the college aged females standing around.  As we drove by, we spotted Lori seating in the back of an ambulance. She gave us a questioning look as we passed. We pulled up in street behind the house. 

   We hopped over a stone wall and made our way to the house. Walking closer, we saw cops talking to multiple girls. 

  "Why would the hook man come here," I whispered. "This is a long ways from 9 mile road." 

  "Maybe he's not hunting the scene of his crime," Dean suggested. "It could be about something else." Suddenly, two girls came out of the house. Dean pushed Sam and I back, but lucky for us, the girls didn't even look back.

 "Dude, sorority girls," Dean commented, with a smirk. "Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?" I smacked his arm.

  "Dean, the case, focus please," I begged him. I turned to look at Sam, but he was already climbing up the side of the house. Dean and I helped push him up. 

  I climbed up next, Sam pulling me up, followed by Dean. We quickly snuck into a window on the side of the house. When did climbed in, he fell on the floor. I helped him.

  "Could you be a little quieter," I commented. 

  The room we had snuck into was a closet. Looking through the door crack, we saw an officer walking around a bed covered in blood. When he left the room, Sam pushed the door open and we walked into the bedroom. We looked around and I saw something on the wall. It was words.

  "Dean, Sam, look" I whispered, pointing to the writing. 

 "Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light," Sam read. It appeared to be scratched into the wall.  "That's right in the urban legend." 

  "Yeah, that's classic hook man alright," Dean agreed. "It's definitely a spirit." He added, pointing at his nose.

  "Yeah, I've never smelled ozone this strong before," I commented. Dean walked over to a window, glancing out it for a second. 

  "Hey come here," Sam called Dean. "Does that look familiar to you?" He asked, pointing to to a small symbol under the words. 

   We went back out to the car and looked at the papers from the arrest record. Sam pulled out a picture of the hook and pointed to a symbol.

   "Its the same symbol as the one on the wall," I commented, leaning beside him on the impala. 

  "Seems like it is the spirit of Jacob Karns," Sam sighed. 

  "Alright, let's find the dudes grave, salt and burn the bones, and put him down," Dean stated. I grabbed the paper from Sam. I looked for something I read at the library. 

   "After execution, Jacob Karns was laid to rest in an old North Cemetery, in an unmarked grave," I read, looking over at Dean.  

   "Super," he responded. We all got up and walked to the doors.

  "Okay, so, we know it's Jacob Karns," Sam state. "But we still don't know where he'll manifest next." 

   Dean glanced over and saw a paper on the windshield of his car. He pulled it off and read it.

  "I'll take a wild guess about why," He told us. "I think your friend Lori has something to do with it." He said, hoping in the car. I looked over and Sam and shrugged, hoping in the backseat. 

   We headed for a party that we heard was happening. We hopped that Lori would be there. Sam and I stood off in the corner, while Dean made his way over to us.