Something Wicked this Way Comes Pt. 3

We got to the library, and began to research any and everything about this creature. We looked up websites and read as many books as we could find. We found some things, but not much. After a little while, my phone rang. I saw it was Dean.

"Hey," I said. "How's the kid?"

"Not good," Dean stated. I could still tell something was off. "Where are you at?"

I put my phone on speaker and set it down on the table. "We're at the library, trying to find out as much as we can about this Shtriga."

"Yeah, what do you got?" Dean asked. 

I motioned for Sam to speak. "Well, bad news," Sam spoke. "I started with Fort Douglas around the time you said dad was there." 

"Yeah?" Dean urged Sam to continue.

"Same deal, and before that, there was Ogdenville," Sam explained. "Before that, North Haverbrook and Brockway."

"Every 15 to 20 years, it hits a new town," I told him. "Dean, this thing is just getting started in Fitchburg." I explained. "In all these other places, it goes on for months, dozens of kids, before the Shtriga finally moves on." I sighed. "Kids just languish in comas, and then they die."

"How far back does this thing go?" Dean asked. 

"I don't know," Sam admitted. "The earliest mention we could find is this place called Black River Falls back in the 1890s." He looked at the screen. "Talk about a horror show." As he looked through the paper, I noticed something.

"Woah, Sam, stop," I grabbed his arm. 

"What is it, Cheyenne?" I heard Dean ask over the phone. 

"We're looking at a photo right now, of a bunch of doctors standing around a kid's bed," I explained. Sam zoomed in closer. "One of the doctors is Hydaker." The man stood in the picture, looking exactly like the doctor we talked to a few days ago. 

"And?" Dean questioned. 

"And this picture was taken in 1893," I stated. 

"You sure?" Dean asked. 

I looked at Sam who nodded. "Yeah, absolutely." 

The line clicked and Dean hung up. "What do you think he's gonna do?" I asked. 

 "Who knows?" Sam shrugged. "But we need to get to the motel and talk it over with Dean.

We arrived at the hotel a while later and so did Dean. We figured out who the creature was, now we had to figure out how to stop him. 

"We should have realized before," Sam stated, pacing. "A doctor's a perfect disguise... you're trusted." He sighed. "You can control the whole thing."

Dean stood, talking his coat off. "Huh... that son of a bitch."

"I'm surprised you didn't draw on him right there," I stated, watching Dean walk around. He talked to the doctor, but didn't do anything. 

"Yeah, well... first of all, I'm not gonna open fire in a freaking pediatrics ward," Dean told us. 

"Good call," Sam sighed. 

"Second, it wouldn't have done any good because the bastard's bulletproof unless he's chowing down on something," Dean explained. "And third, I wasn't packing, which is probably a good thing, cause I probably would have just burned a clip in him off the principle alone."

"You're getting wise in your old ag, Dean," I teased him. 

"You're damn right," Dean agreed. "Cause now I know how we're gonna get it."