Bugs Pt 2

The boys came out of few minutes later. I quickly jumped off the hood and wiped my tears. 

   "Cheyenne, look, what I said,..." Dean began to apologize. 

  "It's fine Dean, really," I assured him. "We have to keep working on the case." I reached up and kissed his cheek, before getting in the car. This time Sam drove, while Dean read for the case.

  "You know, I've heard of killer bees, but killer beetles?" Dean questioned. "What is it that could make different bugs attack?"

  "Well, haunting sometimes include bug manifestations," Sam suggested. 

  "Yeah, but I did't see any evidence of ghost activity," Dean told him.

  "Me neither," I spoke up from the back. "Maybe they're being controlled somehow, you know, by something or someone." I offered an idea.

  "You mean like "Willard"," Sam questioned, looking back at me. 

   "Yeah, bugs instead of rats," I explained.

  "There are cases of psychic connections between people and animals," Sam informed us. "Elementals, telepaths."

   "Yeah, the whole Timmy-Lassie thing," Dean stated. "Larry's kid, he's got bugs for pets."  

  "He did scare Cheyenne with tarantula," Sam agreed.

  "Don't remind me," I groaned. I hated to think how close it got. Dean chuckled and looked back at me.

   "Think he could be our willard?" He questioned. Before I could agree, Sam spoke up. 

 "I don't know," he admitted. "Anything's possible, I guess."

 "Ooh, hey, pull over here," Dean told Sam out of nowhere. I looked out to see more houses, they were for sale. Sam pulled into the driveway Dean pointed at.

   "What are we doing here?" I asked, Dean, as he got out of the car.

   "It's too late to talk to anybody else," Dean explained, walking up to the garage door. I rolled my eyes, having a feeling of what he meant.   

   "Were gonna squat in an empty house," Sam practically read my mind. We watched Dean pull open the garage door.

  He smirked. "I wanna try out the steam shower." He stated. Sam looked over at me and I shrugged. "Come on!" Dean shouted. Sam pulled the impala into the garage, and Dean shut the door behind it.    

  The next morning, Sam and I were in the car, waiting for Dean to get out of the shower.

"Maybe you should go get him," I told him. We had heard a police call come in over the scanner, and wanted to get headed out. A body had been found around here. 

  "Fine," he mumbled, getting out of the car and in the house. A few minutes he came back with an angry Dean. They got in and we headed to the crime scene. It turns out to have been Lynda who we had talked to yesterday. We got out with our umbrella's walking over to Larry, who was talking with the police. 

  "Hello, you're, uh, back early," Larry commented, meeting us. 

  "Yeah, we just drove in," I explained. "Wanted to take another look at the neighborhood." 

  "What's going on?" Sam questioned. Larry looked around and sighed. 

  "You guys met Lynda Bloome at the barbecue?" He asked. We looked over as a body, covered up, was being put in the back of a car.