2 | apologies

"bro no the fuck she did not," lou said in disbelief.

"yes i swear!" i cheered in excitement. "omg look it's even on billieeilishtours that she was there! see!"

"omg she said you were perfect maya what the fuck! and she loves you!" lou cheered. "this is insane!"

"oh my god this is crazy!" i sat on our couch. "what is life."

"life is good thats what it is," lou hit my shoulder with a smile. "like $500 too?"

"wow now i have to shoot my shot forreal," i laughed.

"girl she will not want your young ass," lou laughed.

"im literally 19," i out my arms out.

"and she's 23," she put her hands on her hips. "keep dreaming my love."

"bro i don't care," i dragged. "the way she looked at me made me wanna just submit to her."

"that would be a hell of a story that i'd be dying to hear," lou laughed.

"maybe it'll happen one day," i joked.

of course not but a girl can dream..

-

Friday -

"are you ready?" lou asked me. "your uber's outside."

"of course not," i came rushing out of my room, putting earrings on. "but let's go."

lou was just going to walk me down the street where my uber was. we got in the elevator, out of the apartment/ dorm building, and ran down the sidewalk to where the uber driver was waiting.

"uber for maya walters?" the man said as he rolled down the window.

"yup," i said as i hopped in the back seat.

"have fun and be safe please," she kissed my forehead. "record everything," she smiled right before i shut the door.

"yes ma'am," i smiled through the window.

"oh wait!" she knocked on the window, prompting me to roll it down. "am i getting you or you calling an uber back?"

"um i'll call an uber. i don't want you trying to drive in the crazy traffic that it'll be," i nodded.

"okay," she nodded. "love you."

"love youuuuu," i smiled as i rolled the window up.

i arrived to the stadium and my eyes got super wide at the long ass line. i got out and found the line for the meet n greet because i had to be there a bit earlier for it.

this is billie's last show of the tour so it's very exciting and i'm sure it's bittersweet for her.

"hi can you take my picture really quick before we go in?" i asked the girl in front of me in line.