29 | just your lover

maya's pov -

"have you made up your mind yet?" lou asked me as she sat at the edge of my bed.

"yeah," i told her as i threw my hair into a ponytail. "i'm gonna go."

"but billie doesn't know?"

"nope," i smirked. "it's gonna be a surprise."

"ugh i love that but i'm really gonna miss you," lou poked her lip.

"im gonna miss you too," i tilted my head. "i was so excited to see your parents this summer."

"right!" she agreed. "like i can't believe you're gonna be gone the whole summer" she shook her head with a grin.

"i know right," i chuckled. "that's fucking crazy. like in europe?? with billie??"

"you have to get a picture in front of the eiffel tower when y'all go to paris," she said, excited for me.

"oh my god yes! and the big ben in london!" i added.

"are you like nervous at all?" she asked.

"definitely," i nodded. "going on tour with her is a huge deal. i'll literally be living with her for months in an entire different continent. like what?"

"yeah that's wild as fuck," lou chuckled. "but you're gonna have such a good time."

"i know," i smiled. "speaking of which, i'm supposed to go to her team meeting today to tell them i'm going."

"oh she's gonna be sooo happy" she rose her eyebrows.

"i know," i giggled. "she has no idea i'm coming to the meeting."

"awww," lou squealed.

-

i pulled up to the building that her meeting was in. i got out my car and headed inside. i knocked on the door of the room and her dad soon opened the door.

billie saw me and her eyes got wide with furrowed eyebrows, showing her confusion. i giggled as i waved at everyone and walked towards her and bent down to hug her from behind since she was sitting in a chair.

"what are you doing here?" she whispered.

"i came to be apart of the conversation," i smiled, enjoying every moment of this.

she just furrowed her eyebrows as she was confused even more now. "huh?"

"maya is there something you want to tell billie?" laura asked with a smirk.

"oh yeah," i said, making billie look at me with wide eyes. "i'll be joining you for the next leg of your tour."

her eyes shot wide. "you're fucking lying."

"nope," i giggled as i shook my head.

"stop," she said as she put her hand over her mouth. "oh my god what!!!" she said in excitement before standing out her chair and hugging me.

"you excited?" i giggled.

"yes are you kidding!" she smiled.

we went on to discuss details for tour and all that. billie and i held hands the entire time. this is gonna be such a fun summer together.

after awhile, her team was just talking more and we were chilling. she was so happy though, she couldn't hide it. so i took a picture cause she was so cute.