11 | phase?

i woke up in billie's arms... again. this time both of us naked. i like this way a lot better :)

i smiled as i opened my eyes and saw her snoring right in my face. i slightly brushed her hair with my fingers.

billie woke up and smiled at me. "good morning pretty girl," she kissed my forehead.

"morning," i giggled. "how did you sleep?"

"that was probably the best sleep i've ever had," she laughed.

"me too," i laughed. "literally passed out."

then there was a knock on my door.

"maya," lou said. "there's this man outside our door for billie."

"oh damn," billie said as she reached on my night stand for her phone. "why do i always lose track of time when i'm with you," she laughed. "can he come in?"

"yeah i don't care," i shrugged. "lou can you let him in?" i yelled. "tell him to wait on the couch."

"okay!" she yelled back.

"b he called you so many times," i laughed as i looked at her phone. "how did we sleep through that?"

"i put my phone on dnd last night," she chuckled. "nobody was about to interrupt that shit."

"maybe we needed interrupting because my vagina is sore," i playfully groaned.

"i'm sorry mama," she reached her hand down to my pussy and rubbed it, causing my breath to hitch. but i think that might've turned her on.

"billie," i whined of embarrassment, pushing her shoulder. "fuck you," i chuckled.

"sorry," she laughed. "okay no but forreal an ice pack would help with that."

"okay," i nodded.

"and head," she shrugged, making me quickly look at her. "only if you want," she chuckled. "but i know you're sore and i dont wanna make it worse."

"i meannnn," i dragged. "how will head make it worse?" i chuckled.

"because if i give you head right now maya, i'm gonna fuck you again."

"oop," i pursed my lips together as i rose my eyebrows.

billie started laughing. "yeah so let's wait okay?" she got out of bed.

i got up to get out of bed too when my whole body felt weak. i could barely feel my legs, or really anything on the bottom half of my body.

"oh my god," i mumbled.

billie giggled and walked towards me. "here, cmon," she lifted me off the bed and carried me to the bathroom.

"wow royal treatment," i joked, making her laugh. "let's shower together," i smirked.

i ran the shower and billie and i got in. my shower is pretty spacious so we both had room to stand in our own space.

she stood under the shower head, letting the hot water hit her body and her hair. i bit my lip at the sight in front of me and she noticed.

she started giggling. "what?"

"sorry," i blushed as i looked down.

"don't be," she smiled. "come here."

i walked closer to her and put my arms on her shoulders, around her neck. and she slid her hands around my waist.

she pulled me under the shower head so that i was now getting wet. we started kissing and caressing each other's bodies.