Chapter 2: 'Long Time No See.' [Start of Little Garden]

[SOMEWHERE | WITH MISS ALL SUNDAY]

"I see... so he's there?" Mr.Zero spoke on the Deden Mushi. 

They were talking about the incident in Whiskey Peak. 

"Yes. It appears that he joined The Straw Hat..." Miss All Sunday replied to him. 

Mr. Zero chuckles.

"The princess joins in... and now Axel's son joins." He paused. "What's so special about that straw hat kid?..." He continued.

"Who knows... You need to see him in person." Miss All Sunday said.

"Well they are going to Arabasta, I will see him soon I guess..." He replied. "All right then, return to Arabasta." He ordered 

"Got it," Miss All Sunday replied and then cut the call...

...

She sighs then looks up "Y/N...  I haven't seen you in years then when I see you..." She clutched her hands.

"You have joined another pirate crew even though you're not the same... I still owe you a lot..., especially after Ohara..." She said...

[TIMESKIP | GOING MERRY]

Y/N was just lying on the foremast of Merry... just staring at the ocean... when the wind stopped then heard Nami.

"The wind stopped again," Nami said. "Just when we should be rushing to Little Garden, too... We're temporarily stopped again." She continued. 

Then Vivi spoke. "Time is running out as we speak, too..." She said. 

Nami patted her back trying to calm her down.

"Don't worry," Y/N spoke they looked up at him. 

"We will get to Arabasta, and we will save it." He continued and then looked at Vivi, She smiled a little.

Meanwhile... "Yosh! Let's fish! fish!" Luffy said, excited while Karoo followed him while making an excited quack.

"Hey, anyone has seen the bait?" Sanji asks while holding a wooden bucket which is where the bait is.

"Bait? Oh, the stuff in there? I ate it." Luffy replied innocently, Sanji gasped.

"You ate it?! Those were bugs, you know!" Sanji said, Luffy then took one last bug and ate it... 

Is he human?... Y/N thinks to himself.

"Yeah? They taste good!" Luffy replied while Sanji and Ussop looked at him in disgust.

"Don't eat stuff like that!" Ussop said. 

Y/N jumps down and goes toward them. "How do you even enjoy eating them?"  He ask Luffy.

"Don't know, they were just tasty." Luffy replied

"Now how the hell are we supposed to catch fish?!" Sanji asks

"How about this?" Luffy replied while holding a Boogers

"We can't catch anything with that!" Sanji snaps

"Really? We can't?... Then how about him?" Luffy asks while pointing to Karoo who's beside Y/N.

"Oh. That sounds okay." Sanji agreed

Karoo made a panic sound and then ran while Sanji and Luffy chased him, They ran around a pillar and then accidentally stepped on a sleeping Zoro.

"Damn it! You guys! Knock it out!" He snaps and then Immediately falls back asleep.