Chapter 8: 'Long time no see, Grandma.'

Luffy, Ussop, and Y/N are standing in front of Merry, looking bewildered by...

...

...

...

...

...

A man standing in the rough ocean

A man standing in the rough ocean. The three wiped their eyes and looked again... But he's still there. Zoro who's up in the ship crew's nest is also looking at the man bewildered.

The three wipe their eyes again, but the man is still there... And he's frowning.

"Hi. It sure is chilly." The man spoke up

The three jolts "Uh!"

Zoro widens his eyes, and the three look at each other... then begin to rub their arms.

"Yeah! It is chilly today!" Luffy said

"Yeah, sure is..." Y/N replied

Ussop gulps "Y-Yeah, Chilly, Chilly! Very, very chilly!"

"Really?" The man replied

They all stare at each other for a while before... The three jolts up and Zoro widens his eyes, even the man is startled... They all stay silent for a while.

...

...

...

...

...

Y/N looks down "Below!"

BOOM!

Something giant emerged from under the ocean, pushing back Merry. Ussop falls down as Y/N puts his leg over the ship railing while Luffy is holding on to it while also holding to his hat.

"What is that?! A watermelon?!" Luffy shout

Zoro looks up at the thing "Don't tell me this is... A ship?!"

The walls of the giant thing open up to reveal a ship and dozens of crew in it, the Straw Hats look shocked at it as the head of the ship emerges and is connected to the ship. A flag was raised on the ship.

Ussop widened his eyes "O-Oh no! It's a pirate ship!" he shouted

"W-Wow!" Luffy shout

Y/N looked at the flag confused while Zoro up on the crow's nest gritted his teeth.

"Just when we're in a hurry..." Zoro mumbles

"HAHAHAHAHA!" A laughter echoes "Did our jumbo underwater raid ship, the Tin Tyrant surprise you?!" The voice shout

Luffy looks up at the ship as Y/N sighs and closes his eyes...

[MEANWHILE]