Chapter 5: 'Baroque Works'

[LITTLE GARDEN | VOLCANO]

"Huh..." Said a man who was casually flying in the middle of the Volcano.

That man of course is... Vix D. Y/N, he got bored waiting for the giants to fight so he flew up to the Volcano that always erupts once every hour.

"I still don't get why it always erupts every hour." Y/N said while putting a hand on his chin

He looked at the Volcano as a little lava went up but he flew up, he chuckled.

"Well... I'm not a Geologist anyway, Hahaha!" Y/N said

He laughs so loudly that it echoes throughout the Island as it matches the time when the Volcano rumbles and is ready to erupt again.

Y/N looks down and smiles, he puts his hands on his waist.

"Oh... It's time."

[MEANWHILE]

"I said..."

A man stretches between the trees and catapults himself towards a giant.

"We didn't do it!" He landed on the giant stomach and the giant got pushed back and held his bleeding stomach.

"Luffy-san...!" Vivi runs towards them

Luffy stands up and looks at Dorry.

"Sorry..." Luffy whispered

"Ugh..." Dorry pant, his voice hoarse "So he has the power of a Devil Fruit..."

The giant kneel down, as he keeps holding his bleeding stomach.

"I underestimated him..." Dorry said then coughs out blood and slowly falls down unconscious.

Luffy, who got crushed slowly reaches his hand out and then pulls himself out from the ground.

Luffy pants then wipes his forehead "Ah... That was..."

Vivi runs towards him while holding his hat "Luffy-san! Are you all right?"

Luffy turns around and looks at the unconscious Dorry "How's the old man?"

Vivi turns to Dorry "He's... Probably okay." She replied "He wouldn't calm down if you didn't knock him out..."

Luffy slowly takes his hat from her then puts it on while clenching his teeth "I'm... Angry!"

Vivi turns back around to him "What?"

"Like the old man said, the alcohol explosion isn't the act of other giants." Luffy said "And of course, the others wouldn't do something like this!"

Vivi looks at him with widened eyes "Then... Who could it..."

"There's someone else... On this island." Luffy replied

Luffy looks up, while holding his hat.

[LITTLE GARDEN | DEEP FOREST]

A man pours tea into a cup "Games are heavily influenced by people's state of mind..."

The man looks up... It's Mr. 3. "They are confused right now... By the sudden bomb from an invisible enemy."

Mr. 3 put the cup down as another picked it up... It's Mr. 5 with Miss Valentine beside him.

"Well, about our first target... Dorry the Blue Ogre.." Mr. 3 Said "I knew it was impossible to finish him, but the wound in his stomach must been quite large."

Mr. 3 put his hand on the table then leaned his chin on it "Now we can drink and wait for the next duel to start..."

"So we'll let the other giant take care of the injured one, huh?" Mr. 5 said then drink his tea