Chapter 4: 'Trouble Arise'

[LITTLE GARDEN | DEEP FOREST]

A Dinosaur was running towards a white cube in a forest. It looked at the cube curiously, tried bitting it... But its teeth got crushed instead.

"Hey, Big lizard. You're on the way." Said a man who was walking with a  girl holding an umbrella

The girl smiles "Let me take care of it." She jumps up "10,000 Kilogram Press!" Then flies down

The Dinosaur got crushed down with the ground crumbling. A giant dust forms and flies up the sky.

The man and the girl continue walking to the Cube and opening a door... Inside there is a table and a Teapot with 1 man sitting on the chair, while a girl sits on the side.

"...Yo, Mr. 5." One of them said to the man, whose name is Mr. 5. The man who tried to stop the Straw Hat back in Whiskey Peak.

"Tch, What an extravagant power. Building a house in the jungle." Mr. 5 replied while closing the door.

"Let me tell you something, though. This mission is still ours." He continued "I don't want you  to meddle in it." 

The Girl, whose name is Ms. Valentine speaks up "We'll never goof up like that again." 

"Goof up?" He replied, whose name is Mr. 3. 

"Huh?" Mr. 5 said

"That's not it. You two are weak, Mr. 5, Miss Valentine." Mr. 3 Said while sipping his tea, Both 5 & Valentine looked at him with annoyance.

Mr. 3 Chuckles then says "Well, Don't look so stern. Look at this." He throws 2 crumbled pieces of paper to the table, It's a bounty poster of Brogy and Dorry.

"I'd like to thank you for giving me an opportunity to come to this island." He said, Mr. 5 picks up the bounty then says

"Dorry the Blue Ogre and Broggy the Red Ogre of the giant Warrior Pirates." Mr. 5 said, Ms. Valentine then speak up

"I've heard of them in an old tale. This is a wanted poster from 100 years ago!" She said

Mr. 3 then replies "Yeah, but those guys now live on this island. Their bounty then was 100 million Beli per head."

"200 Million Beli for the two of them" He continued

"200 million Beli bounty heads? But they're giants." Mr. 5 said

"Superb criminals execute their crimes by using their superb brains." Mr. 3 replied "All you have to do is follow my instructions." He continued

"If we give it a little thought, we can cut through any mountain." He said

[LITTLE GARDEN | GIANTS DUEL]

As Brogy and Dorry clash, it creates a shockwave through the island. Blowing everyone near the area.

Vivi was protecting her eyes with her arms, Karoo slowly got flown back by the winds, and Luffy was watching the fight with amazed.

In the sky, Y/N is watching the fight while flying using his Wind power.

"GRAH!" Brogy pushes Dorry back but he quickly swings his sword forward but misses as Brogy jumps up and pulls up his Axe.

Brogy slams down with his Axe and hits Dorry's head, his Axe cracks and Dorry pushes Brogy to a mountain.

The Mountain breaks as the two Giant fall down, both of them getting up slowly. Brogy swings his Axe again but only hits Dorry's beard.

Dorry countered by swinging his sword but got blocked by Brogy's shield, Brogy swung his axe again but Dorry blocked it with his own shield.