Chapter Two: Broken - Seether

~Isaac's POV~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~Isaac's POV~

I run down the stairs of the subway depot my heart pounding in my chest. "Derek? Derek!" I call as I hop into the car. "What's wrong?" Derek asks concerned. His eyes wander past me after he checks me over. "My dad... I think he's dead..." I pant out as I walk towards him. His alpha eyes glowed bright red in the dark train. "What did you do?" Derek asked as he stepped more into the light. I shake my head gently. "That's the thing... It wasn't me, and I didn't smell Nyx there either." I explain to him. He looks to the stairs and back at me. "Speaking of your sister, where is she?" Derek asks me and I shake my head, "That's just it Derek, I can't find her. I can feel something is wrong with her though." I explain to him worry lacing my voice. He takes my shoulders gently giving a light squeeze. "Isaac, don't worry we will find her." He tells me and I nod my head slowly.

~Nyx's POV~

I slowly wake up my eyes burning in the sunlight. I look around confused, as I was in an unfamiliar room. I slowly walk downstairs and I see Mr. Stilinski getting ready for work. He looks up and sees me his eyes softening slightly. "Hey, Nyx how are you feeling?" He asks me and I shrug nervously as I rub my arm. "I-I need new clothes to go to school in..." I say quietly and he looks at me noticing the fear. "The school has given you a week off because of what happened to your dad. I have it set up that you are going to stay here until we get everything all set for you." He tells me and I shake my head gently. "Y-You don't have t-to do that sir. I-I'll be okay." I tell him as I nervously fiddle with my ring. "I insist." He tells me and I jump slightly and my eyes become glued to the ground. "Y-Yes sir." I squeak out worriedly. I hear his footsteps drawing closer and I flinch into myself feeling his hand on my shoulder. "If you feel comfortable going home Nyx. I won't stop you I just want you to be safe okay?" He says and I nod my head gently. "I understand sir. I will take you up on your offer." I tell him before I leave and head to my house to change my clothes.

I walk back out with a duffle bag full of clothes on one shoulder and a military backpack full of books on my other. I freeze seeing Derek and Scott McCall standing at my car. The former looked relieved but, also pissed. "Derek?" I asked tilting my head to the side gently. He storms up to me and gets really close, "Where the hell have you been?! I have been combing this town looking for you?! Your brother was losing his mind last night because he couldn't find you either after what happened to your dad." He shouts at me. I see him raise his arm and I close my eyes tightly. I tense up waiting for a hit my hands balling into tight fists at my sides to hold me back from flinching. I stood there for almost a solid minute before I slowly open my eyes. Derek stood there looking at me with a heartbroken stare. I look down and my hands are covered in blood, I open my hands slowly and the cuts on my hands from my nails slowly disappear. A hell of a lot slower than Isaac's wounds. "Let's go save your brother." He says softly before leading the way to his car. I nod my head gently and set my things in my car before following him.

I sigh and roll my eyes as the boys argue over Derek going inside. "Move idiots," I say softly going past them. I walk into the Sheriff's station, "Hi, I want to see my brother Isaac Lahey. You have him in holding..." I say she goes to call Sheriff when he calls me. "Nyx, I hate to tell you this but we have detained your brother." He tells me and I nod my head gently. "Yes, sir I understand. I am here now, is it alright if I go in and see him?" I ask as I put him on speakerphone. "Of course just let Deputy Atkins know at the front desk." He says before hanging up. She nods and buzzes me through. I give her a kind smile before waving to the boys who look at me dumbfounded. I run through the hallways before finally turning down the right hallway. I glare seeing a man with an arrow in his leg dragging Stiles into the cell area. He throws down Stiles and then turns to see the door of the cell is now missing. "Leave my brother alone!" I growl the look on Stiles and the man's faces was confused and horrified. "T-That's not p-possible." He says before Isaac throws him around and knocks him out after breaking his arm. Derek steps on the needle, crushing it under his boot. Isaac turns to Stiles and snarls at him. I get in Isaac's face, "Calm down!"I shout, something I never do, my voice booming throughout the station. Isaac changes back immediately and I turn to face Stiles and Derek. "What the hell was that?!?!" Stiles asks and I look to Derek who was staring at me confused. I hide my head and grab Isaac before darting out of the station. I make it to the car tears dotting my eyes as I hold Isaac's head in my lap and cover him up with a blanket. 

Word Count: 966