Avengers-5

[INT. HELLICARRIER HALLWAY-NIGHT]

Dozens of SHIELD police escort Loki, who is handcuffed smiling. As they pass the hellicarrier lab, Banner stops working on Chitauri Sceptre and looks up. Loki eyes him as he walks, nodding and smiling. Banner rubs his head.

ron said " not going to lie that was creepy"

all the people in the hall nods

ginny turn to loki with raised eyebrow he smiles innocently and shrugs

she just shook her head and cuddled with him to all the people's surprise loki cuddled with her

samaira just smiled at both of them knowingly.

[INT. HELLICARRIER DETENTION SECTION - NIGHT]

Loki is now free from his cuffs and is contained in a large glass cell held by hydraulic rigs fury walks up to the control panel of the cell.

Fury: In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass.

Fury presses a button that opens up a hatch underneath Loki's cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. without seeing the gusts of winds.

Fury: Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. Do you get how that works?

Andromeda"isn't that a bit excessive?"

Narcissa agreed with her

Natasha said "it might seem like it but SHIELD we take extreme precautions when it comes to threats like this"

and she turns  to loki saying" you're good now though"

which caused him to smile a little.

Fury closes the hatch and points at loki

Furry: Ant

then point at the button

Fury: Boot

Loki: it's an impressive cage. Not built I think for me.

Fury: Built for something a lot stronger than you

Loki: Oh, I've heard

Loki Looks into the camera

[INT.BRIEFING ROOM - CONTINUOUS]

The others watch on the monitor loki getting interrogated banner looks at the monitor, intently.

[INT. HELLICARRIER DETENTION SECTION - CONTINUOUS]

Loki: The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?

Fury: How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

Loki: Ooh. it burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract to have power, unlimited power. and for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is.

Fury: Well, you let me know if real Power wants a magazine or something.

who understood the joke all laughed at that including the avengers

[INT.BRIEFING ROOM - CONTINUOUS]

Steve watches until the monitor goes black. Thor who didn't even look just listened stands there torn apart. They all just stand there in stunned silence. Finally--