Avengers-9

[EXT.STARK TOWER-DAY]

Black Widow walks up to the Cms machine Selvig slumps down looked at her desperately. The Tesseract's energy is firing towards the portal gaining in strength at the surge of energy moving through the sky.

Black Widow: Doctor

Selvig: Loki's scepter the energy - the Tesseract can't fight you can't protect against yourself.

Black Widow: It's not your fault You didn't know what you were doing.

Selvig: Well actually I think I did I built n a safety to cut the power source

Black widow: Loki's scepter

Selvig: it might be able to close the portal and I'm looking right at it.

people who understood gasped in response.

[EXT.MANHATTAN-DAY]

Thor rides on top of a chariot making several riders with the hammer as it makes the chitauri leviathan crash through a building knocking him down to where the captain is fighting off soldiers, iron man  flies next to the chitauri leviathan and aims his laser booster and nothing

Jarvis: Sir we will power before you cut through the shell.

Iron Man flies up facing the oncoming monster

Iron Man: Jarvis you ever heard the tale of Jonah?

Jarvis: I wouldn't consider him a role model

samaira hits tony's arm saying " Listen to Jarvis"

which made all the people nod in agreement.

Iron Man flies toward the Chitauri Leviathan unleashing every arsenal on the suit, as it opens its mouth iron man flies in and burst out of another end making it collapse, the wind knocked out of him he looks up with an overwhelming sigh as a small band of chitauri soldiers rush towards his holding out their rifles.

Samaira hit tony on the head again saying " you are an idiot"

tony just squeezed her waist saying in a hushed voice " you are being very naughty babygirl"

Samaira knows she will be in trouble which she loves and said in husky whispers " what are you gonna do daddy spank me"

tony eyes blew with lust saying " yes baby girl you will know"

they came out of there when they heard peter saying which caused tony to smirk shamelessly as samaira blushed so red.

Peter groaned saying " I didn't want to hear that god I need to bleach my brain and ears"

which caused all to look at them natasha knowing what they were saying just laughed at that as the movie resumed 

[EXT.ROOFTOP BUILDING - DAY]

Hawkeye turns to fire his last arrow using his bow as a staff he knocks some soldiers off he used the last one from yanking it from a chitauri soldier and dives down a building and fires his grappling arrow up into the side of the building falling and swings himself into a building and cannonballs in.

[EXT.MANHATTAN - DAY]

The hulk holds chitaturi soldiers by the face and slams them down. More keep coming. Hulk looks up at hundreds of riders over him they began to fire at him hulk just rain taking them and blocking them as though swatting them like bees but the rain stopped hulk looks up to see Esmeray witch just smiled at hulk as he smiled at her as they resumed fighting.