Chapter 5: Aera POV (pt.2)

"I know it's a cliche, but the whole family is just whacked. I mean, we're all out of our minds. They're the funniest, most eccentric bizarre people I've ever met, my siblings."
― Dana Carvey

________________________

Hey Bubbles!

I hope you all are doing well.

💫Happy Makar Sankranti, everyone! 💫

Enjoy reading~

[Words:986]

______________

Something is definitely wrong with my brothers. How can they treat unnie like that? I thought I would be treated like a stranger at first, but they are treating unnie like she is a stranger.

I know, I shouldn't jump to conclusions. But what can I do? I am someone who has not got the love of a mother, father, sister, brother or any type for that matter.

"Aera-ah, come downstairs for breakfast." Hobi oppa knocked on my door and opened it. "Okie oppa." I said cutely, cringing in my mind.

Hobi oppa chuckled and circled his hand on my shoulder, leading me to the dining table.

I sat between Tae oppa and Kookie oppa. Unnie is missing...

"Where is unnie?"

"She went to her office. It's her first day." Namjoon oppa said. "Did she have breakfast? Why didn't she say that she is going?" I pouted. I want her to be my first friend.

"Let it be. She is a brat. When she comes home, ask her why she didn't bid you before going to the office." Chimmy oppa said. My eyebrows came together making it a frown.

"Don't call her that please. She is not a brat." I whispered. Since Tae oppa and Kookie oppa were sitting beside me, they heard it.

"Oppa, when will I start going to school?" I asked, I know that they all will go for office, and I will be bored in this big mansion.

"You will be the first person who is willingly asking about school." Kookie oppa said. "Of Course, she will, she is my sister after all. And you will start school tomorrow? Will that be, okay?" Namjoon oppa asked.

I nodded my head since my cheeks were puffed with the delicious Avocado, bacon and egg toast with hot honey. I took a sip of my strawberry smoothie.

 I took a sip of my strawberry smoothie