Chapter 9: Why Us?

Hey Bubbles!

I hope all of you are doing well.

This is the 9th chapter of 'TNS'.

Enjoy reading ~

[Word:1112]

________

Gaining my consciousness, I looked around and saw Unnie tied up... on the bed.

"What in the world just happened?" I muttered. I stood up and tried to walk towards unnie, just to hiss in pain. "Aaa!"

I looked down at my wrist, it was bleeding. The fuck? How did I get hurt? I carefully separated the rope from my bloody wrist and sat beside unnie.

I sighed in relief when I found her clothes intact, and her eyeliner on. One thing about unnie. She is a natural beauty. She doesn't like applying makeup but she just applies mascara and eyeliner.

"Unnie wake up! Unnie... unnie.... Please wake up." I softly ran my hand on her face to remove her hair from her wase only to gasp.

"Oh my Gosh. Unnie. Wake up! Please... UNNIE!" I shouted hoping that she will wake up.

I heard the door bang open. Looking at the guy who kidnapped us, I had red teary eyes, I grabbed his collar and screamed. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY UNNIE! WHY IS SHE HURT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TREAT HER? ANSWER ME... YOU BASTARD, HOW COULD YOU HURT MY INNOCENT UNNIE-"

"SLAP"

"Do. not. Scream. At . me."

I glared at him. How dare he slap me? "Treat her. This instant." I said sternly.

He looked amused at my stern voice. I looked at the guy beside me. He seems familiar, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"He is a Doctor and he will treat my brother's love. Doc treat her back to health. Or my hyung will kill me." that rude bastard said.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Rude bastard." I mumbled.

"I heard that."

"Do I look like I care?" I snapped at him.

He just left the room after smirking at me. I wish I could wipe off that smirk from that face.

When the doc removed his mask, my eyes widened. Why is he here?

"Savior!!!???" I whispered. He just smiled at me.

"Hey, I am sorry, I never introduced myself

"Hey, I am sorry, I never introduced myself. I am Choi Minho; I am a doctor by profession, and I have known your brother and unnie since our childhood." he said.

"Oh, annyeong Minho oppa, please look at my unnie. She is not waking up." I told caressing her knuckles.

"Don't worry. Umm... can you help me clean her body?" he asked.