Chapter 23: THE END

"Every end is the beginning of something else." 

M.L. Stedman

----------

Few years later~

A male figure was standing in front of a tomb in the graveyard, with a child around 5 years. 

The boy kept the white rose and laid it on the tomb, "Rest well omma. I will be a good boy to my family and my little sister. I wish you were here with us." the boy said.

"CHOI MINHO! CHOI WOOSHIK! COME BACK HERE! THIS INSTANT!" A scream came startling the father and son duo.

"Appa we should get going. Maybe my sister is going to come... I am so excited." Wooshik said making his father's eye go wide. "Oh, my goodness, I hope your mother is not going to give birth here." Minho said and started speed walking taking his 5-year-old son.

"CHOI MINHO! GET YOUR ASS HERE OUR DAUGHTER IS ABOUT TO COME YOU JERK. I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO MY DAUGHTER IN THE GRAVEYARD. I WILL CALL KOOKIE AND YOONGI OPPA... AND REST OF MY OPPAS TOO, OH AND NOT TO FORGET AERA TOO!"

"We are here. Please don't call your sister. She is the scariest among your siblings." Minho pleaded and started speeding up the car to get to the hospital. 

"Wooshik baby, call your uncles and aunt and tell them your baby sister is coming and they better come on time if they want to meet her... if not they will not get to meet her till she turns 5." Wooshik's mother said.

Minho widened his eyes at the threat. He knew his wife will not give empty threats. He remembered the time he came late for his son's birthday and made him upset. She punished him by not letting him participate in any family functions for a month. 

Gulping down his saliva at the thought, he concentrated on getting his wife to hospital safely. Even though he loves his wife a lot, but he is scared of his wife's anger and the threat she makes.

Meanwhile, with BTS, GOT7, Aera & BP~

The girls were already in the hospital, patiently waiting for their sister to arrive. They got here as soon as they received the message.

"I hope oppas reach here before she reaches, or she won't spare them." Jennie said, while calling one of her brothers, Jackson.

"Oh there they are!" Rose said...

7 handsome guys rushed inside the hospital looking for their sister. They sighed in relief to see their sisters safe. Jinyoung frowned. "Where is Y/n? Has she not reached yet? Wait... where is a BTS?" he asked.

"We are here!" They said huffing and took deep breaths to calm their rapid breathing.

"Woah! This time you guys are-"

"CHOI MINHO YOU JERK! UGHH!" The siblings looked at each other and chuckled but rushed towards their sister and brother-in-law.

"Unnie, you're going to be okay. Hwaiting, we will wait till you deliver your baby girl and then I will pamper you with ice creams and noodles!" Aera said holding her sister's hand.

This made Y/n smile though she was going through the painful contractions. She saw her brothers there too which gave her strength to conquer the pain.

<<5 hours later>>

"Congratulations sir, you have a healthy 2 baby girls." the nurse informed Minho and the others...

"I have 2 baby sisters....? That means I have twin siblings. Woah!" Wooshik said excitedly. "Can we meet them please?" Please please!" Wooshik shook his father's hand who was looking like his kookie uncle when he is shooked.