Chapter 22: Why would you do that?

"I've learnt as time passes, all the things that you're afraid of will come and they will go, and you'll be alright."

~ Stevie Nicks

---------

"Why would you want to hate our sister?" BTS and GOT7 asked, getting angry as each time passed. "What do you mean by that Mark... Jin?" Their fathers asked.

"We-we were threatened every day after our mother left us. We ignored it until we got the news of Jisoo's and her death. We didn't want to lose anyone else, so we started treating them like they were nothing to us but only we know how much it hurt us." they both replied with their heads hung low.

"You did what? Are you guys stupid? You think ignoring and neglecting her would keep her from getting hurt? You might have kept her away from the dangers of others. But what about the hurt you all have caused her emotionally and mentally. And it became easier for you to ignore her when I introduced to Aera right? I am disappointed boys." Hanwook said looking at his sons, while shaking his head in disappointment and disbelief.

"What about you Mrs. Kim? Don't you have t say anything to them? And are you not guilty that your lover killed your older daughter and still stayed with him knowing everything? Only one thing I am thankful for you is get Jennie kidnapped and we were able to kidnap her from the kidnappers and place her with her these girls." Y/n said.

"You... what?" Mrs. Kim shuttered.

"Yeah! You think I am an idiot? You think I don't know you are the one behind my mother's death as well as my younger sister's kidnapping? I know many things which no one knows other than them." Y/n stated, making everyone shocked except for her husband and his friends.

"At a young age only, I found out how cruel the world can be. No, nothing happened to me but I have seen the true colors of people. I used to always accompany my mom with her to her law firm. I have seen many criminal cases. Why do you think I was able to get this case so easily? My mother and the CEO of the law firm I work in are friends since their childhood. Everything was a plan from the start. You being friends with my mom, you kidnap me and her along with Aera and Jisoo." Y/n was stopped in between when Mrs. Kim started laughing and pointed a gun at her.

"You all let me move or else, I will kill her and her baby." Mrs. Kim said with a sinister smile.

"NO! LEAVE HER!" Minho shouted with panic visible in his eyes.

"Oh.. look its the baby daddy!" Mrs. Kim said laughing. Everything went in blur. One moment, she had gun aimed at Y/n's belly and other hand her hand held knife on Y/n's throat. the next moment they were out of the mansion. the next moment Mrs. Kim, Kim Jaehyun and Kim Samuel took Y/n in a van.

"DON'T TAKE HER PLEASE!"

"LEAVE HER!"

"SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CARED FOR ME WHEN EVERYONE WAS THROWING ME AWAY! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER" 

Everyone broke down.

Meanwhile, Y/n in a room filled with medicines which made her sick to her stomach.

"You are going to suffer the same as your mother!" She said smirking and informed a lady to slap her.

"Puff, you are so scared of me that you asked some lady to slap me when I am tied. My mom knew why she had to fake her friendship because you were fucking weak!" Y/n spat. She smirked when she found Mrs. Kim's facial expression change.

Not knowing what was going outside the room, Mrs. Kim opened the tie which was keeping her away from her death.

[Trigger warning!!! 

FIGHTING SCENE, CONTAINS DISPLAY OF BLOOD, PREGNANT WOMEN FIGHTING AND DEATH OF THE FEMALE VILLIAN.]

While outside the room, Y/n's best friends- Stray Kids were killing everyone to save their pregnant friend. Soon after killing half of the guards in the building, BTS, GOT7, SHINee and rest of her family joined the fight to save their happiness. 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" Minho asked in range.

"Y/N" They heard a shout coming from the upper room that was now smoking.

BTS and Minho rushed to the door and broke the door down to see their sister and wife slowly losing consciousness on Samuel's lap.

He picked her up in bridal way and rushed out of the room. "Give her to me." Minho demanded and Samuel wordlessly complied and called an ambulance quickly.

"I didn't mean to kill her. I didn't mean to. She was going to kill my baby. Please save my baby." Y/n cried, looking at Minho.

"Ssh baby, save your energy, we'll not let anything happen to our baby." Minho consoled her with tears streaming down from his bloodshot eyes.

He kept her on the stretcher. She looked around and saw her brothers and Aera. She motioned them to come closer. She could feel losing herself slowly.

"Aera. My sister, listen to unnie. Forgive our brothers. I learnt one thing while I was fighting for my baby's life that-

life is unpredictable, anything can happen with anyone and anywhere. We should not hold onto grudges and forgive people and move on. But that doesn't mean that you forget what they have done to you. And learn upon every mistakes. Let's forgive our brothers for whatever they have done and start a new.

BTS oppas, even though we have forgiven you that doesn't mean we have forgotten whatever happened and our relation will never be the same as before. It will be difficult for you all to gain our trust. So i hope you reflect on your behavior and gain our trust." Y/n said taking deep breathes to subside her pain.

"Unnie, we promise.

"Nini, we promise. Now, please don't talk much and save your energy." 

Y/n nodded with a small smile and looked at Minho. "I love you Jagi. Please save our child. No matter what happens, you will our baby always. promise me everyone." She said looking at her husband and family.

"We promise you." They said in unison.

"Y/n fighting!" They cheered her before she was taken away to the ICU.

"We have not been a good brother. Please GOD don't take this chance away from us to make up for everything we have done. Let us use this chance to be a good brother and uncle." BTS prayed for the first time after so many years.

--------

[Words:1071]

Tomorrow I will be updating the last chapter of this book. I hope you all have enjoyed the book so far and for giving likes to it. I will also start working on a new book soon.

 I will also start working on a new book soon