4- Present

The next seven years were a hassle, ranging from pictures of Kiego stuffing twelve nuggets in his mouth, to Aku having her period and Kiego freaking out because he thought she was dying. But in the end, Aku became friends with a whole lot of heroes, due to training she was given to help train and mature her quirk further into reading the future, and projecting mist like her mother. Her attitude had also changed, when she didn’t know someons she was reserved and sarcastic, but once you knew her, she was extraverted and chaotic. Midnight had decided that Aku would be put into college courses at a highschool level, and would stay in the teachers lounge at UA so that Kiego would be able to actually work instead of watching Aku everyday. Even to this day, few know of Aku’s existence, and due to the many training sessions day and night with the few heroes who knew her, she was able to sleep mindlessly. Though, if she emits too much mist at once, she faints due to dehydration, and subconsciously sleeping gives her light headaches that get worse over time after she's fully awake.

“Aku, get down here! I have to be at work in a few minutes!”
I ran through the hall, shoving the rest of my books into my backpack on the way to the kitchen. I quickly put on my shoes, and grabbed the keys off the hook by the door, opening the door to make my way out.
“I’ll start the car mom, so grab your coffee and let’s head out!”
I shut the door behind me, running out to the car and starting it. I walk to the other side, looking up at the sun, then to the front door of the house. I feel the wind build up, blowing my hair into my face a bit.
“Hey Aku, how have you been?”
I smile at the familiar comfort of Kiego’s voice, the one that was with me through most days when mom was at work.
“I should ask the same of you, Kiego. How have you been?”
I hear a sniffle, and turn around to face him, to find him fake crying.
“Well, I really don’t know. You winning against me in a one v one in Arsenal really hurt my ego, and seeing you go off to college at your age. Ugh!”
He falls back, floating above the ground, in which I laugh.
“Get in the car Aku! We need to go, like now if I don't want to be late.”
I laugh, and run up to Hawks, giving him a quick hug before I get in the car and roll down the window.
“Bye Brother.”
Hawks laughs, and flies off, a gust of wind putting hair in your face, which you move. On the way to UA, mother tells me about the people that they have this year for first years, and how they ‘turn her on’. Even though the way she talks in costume is…… not appropriate for school, she means well. The car stops, and I get out, grabbing all of my things, and slinging my backpack over my shoulder.
“Mother, what do you wear when teaching?”
She looked at me, with a glint in her eyes that said ‘you’d be surprised’. We walked past the gates of UA, entering the building.
“My hero costume.”
I wasn’t very surprised, I mean, I knew she wore something professional, but I didn’t think it was that professional. I could tell she saw my unamusement, in which she nudged me, laughing when I looked at her bewildered.
“C’mon, it’s your first day in highschool.”
I rolled my eyes, my sarcasm coming out of my mouth obviously.
“Third year of being in the teachers lounge all day though.”
Midnight laughed, hugging the girl before departing with her, waving as she walked down the hall.
“Don’t ruin the lounge like you did that one day last year!”
I scoff, rolling my eyes at her comment before entering the teachers lounge. Of course Eraserhead was already there, making himself a cup of coffee.
“You ready for the first day Mr. Aizawa.”
I put an emphasis on his name, setting up all my books on the coffee table.
“Please don’t, the day just started.”
I laugh, flipping to the latest page of my textbooks and notebooks.
“Well good luck.”
He grunts, walking over to the door.
“Kindly asking, if you’ve already seen the future, how bad on a scale of one to ten?”
I laugh again, walking over to the coffee maker myself to get a cup.
“For you? Hmmm……. probably a seven.”
He groans and walks out, and I put in a load of sugar, I was never a creamer kind of person. I sit down, getting straight to work on the work that was assigned.