[11] season six

Gwen sat in the passenger seat of a vehicle owned by two mysteriously disappeared parents. The boy, Alex, couldn't remember a single thing about them.

Lydia touched the steering wheel and hummed, "What?" Stiles shot up from the back seat unexpectedly.

"This is the perfect shade for me. Forgot the name." She said touching her eyes softly.

"Can we please stay on topic here?"

"Stiles, this is a perfectly reasonable topic of discussion. Where'd you get it from?" Gwen shoved her brother's head back.

"I got it at the mall on the—"

"Guys!" Stiles yelled. As he was going to say something else, they both heard a howl and a coyote jump over spare tires toward them.

Gwen smiled and watched as Malia stood up, completely nude. She ran over to her and threw the brunette her clothes, "Those are for my eyes only!"

"I don't think they're dead."

"They're dead." Malia corrected Lydia. "Probably torn apart. The only thing I don't get is why there's no blood. What about you, you see anything?"

Gwen shook her head, "Nah, lately it's just been stupid shit. Like what Stiles is gonna order for dinner the next day. Tonight it's Chinese."

Stiles threw his hands up in the air, "I thought you liked Chinese!"

"I do!—"

"Can you two shut up?" Lydia asked. "They're not dead. If they were dead, I'd sense it."

"If they were alive, I'd smell it."

Scott nodded, "Yeah, I'm not getting anything either."

"Scott, what are you talking about? You were in his head for four minutes. I timed it." Stiles asked, referring to their experience at the station a few hours prior.

"Well it's not exactly science, and he's a kid. Maybe he's too freaked out to remember." He shook his head.

"Why does it matter if they're dead? Dead is dead." Malia said making Gwen raise an arm up in slight agreement, only for it to be put down by her brother.

"Okay, if it's just a robbery, we can't help them. And if it's something supernatural, my dad can't help them." Stiles said.

"Sounds like you want it to be supernatural." Lydia said suspiciously.

"It's been like three months since anything's happened." Stiles said looking around at their unimpressed faces.

"Yeah, and once a week you drag me and your sister out of bed like some sort of supernatural metal detectors." Lydia complained.

"I kinda think it's fun." Gwen said shrugging. "Besides the going blind part... and the excruciating pain..."

"Okay, it is way more often than that. You two can't tell me that you think this is just some series of impossible coincidences?" Stiles said. Gwen shrugged, knowing that most of the time, his gut instincts were correct.

"What I'm saying is maybe that wouldn't be so bad." Lydia said before dramatically walking away. Malia followed her, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Gwen looked at them and back to the boys, "Oh shit am I supposed to strut away too?" She asked rhetorically before following after the girls.

Gwen got in the back seat of the car and crossed her arms over her chest. "So Gwennie, how are you and Liam?" Lydia asked, putting on her seat belt.

"Great, we're great." Gwen said truthfully. Malia turned around to look at her, "So what's got you down?"

"You guys.." She shrugged. "You're all leaving me and going off to college. How am I supposed to feel?"