[7]

"That's the worst plan i've ever heard." Parrish grumbled tossing Stiles and Gwen a set of keys from across the glass.

"Okay, the plan is perfect-"

"I wouldn't go that far." Gwen cut her brother off making Parrish chuckle a little. "It'll work perfectly, but we need you to agree to drive the van."

Stiles nodded in agreement and slid the keys back to him. "Is the Sheriff on board with this?"

"How do you think we got the keys?" Stiles rolled his eyes.

Parrish raised a brow, "I thought you stole them."

"Wow that's a perfectly resonance assumption, we did not steal them." Stiles said raising an arm.

"Stiles we steal everything-"

"Gwen shut up." He said in a harsh whisper looking back at Parrish. Both of them smiled like two innocent siblings. "We need you because all of the Eichen guards know all the Sheriff Deputies, okay. We need a real deputy. And one who won't ask questions."

"It's not safe to bring me along." Stiles and Parrish exchanged glances. "I'm dangerous."

"So is a giant murdering werewolf that's killed over 30 people, but somehow didn't kill you." Gwen said placing her hands on the table.

"It didn't kill you either. At the hospital? It could've if it wanted to." Parrish replied to her making her step back in realization.

Stiles looked over at her and she laughed a little, "Look at me. That thing should be scared." Her nervous laughter faded when Parrish finally realized that the Dread Doctors had her wrapped around their fingers whenever they appeared and that's why the Beast doesn't touch her. She's like him.

Parrish looked over at Gwen and she looked up at him sadly. Her big blue eyes pierced into him making him groan. "Fine." He said grabbing the keys.

—G—

"Our dad has the lab working on the shoes prints, but uh we're both kind of mystified about how giant clawed werewolf feet turn back into a pair of sneakers." Stiles said to Scott as Gwen trailed behind them on the library stairs.

"Argent said to wouldn't be like anything we've ever seen before." Scott replies making Gwen roll her eyes.

"We've heard that before. We've taken down an angry peter, a lizard Jackson, an alpha pack, and void Stiles. I've died previously and survived a hit list. This one little werewolf doesn't scare me." Gwen grumbled.

"That's true but the doctors scare you." Scott stopped in his place and turned around looking at her. The fear on her face is apparent. "They aren't going to hurt you, Gwen. We'll make sure of that, and I hate to say it, but the one who will protect you the most is Theo. He knows them and he won't let them hurt you."

"Scott, that's disgusting. Now did Argent say this 'little' werewolf was going to defy the laws of physics?" Stiles replied mocking his sister with finger quotes.

The trio stepped forward to see Theo reading a book. Flipping through pages his eyes darted up, and he gave a small smile to Gwen. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked wearily.

"I still need to graduate." Theo said facing toward them.

"No. No. What you need is to be beaten. Severely, with a lead pipe wrapped in barbed wire-"

"Okay, I admit that mistakes were made." Theo said smirking a little bit.

"Murders. Some murders were made." Stiles growled back at him.