huit.

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 2015
𝖲𝖺𝗇 𝖣𝗂𝖾𝗀𝗈, 𝖢𝖠
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

Iris and Alex were walking hand and hand as they walked by multiple people trying to set up all the equipment needed for the performance. As we were headed to the boys dressing room and they didn't know that Iris was coming to the show. So when Iris was nearing to the dressing room, laughter and people chatting loudly could be heard from the other side of door. So when she knocked on the door lightly and opened the door as she popped her head with a smile on her face.

Niall instantly got up from his seating position and went to go hug his best friend which Iris gladly returned the hug. "What the heck you doing here?" Said Louis as he also came to hug Iris as Alex was on the side lines just leaning on the door frame.

"Just wanted to come surprise you boys. Haven't seen you lots in a while" said Iris as she looked at all the boys then she noticed a female sitting on Harry's lap as he had his arm around her waist. She quickly diverted her eyes as she smiles and went back to Alex's side.

"We all seriously miss you especially your baking" said Liam with a laugh as he was seated in a chair as he has stylists doing his hair. "I bet you all are in a diet currently huh" said Iris as she lets out a breathy laugh. Then Iris's felt wandering hands on her waist as she instantly knew belonged to alex which brought a smile to her face.

"These lads been complaining that they can't live without your cooking for any longer" said Niall with soft smirk on his lip

"Oh come on now we all know you're the one suffering the most" said Louis

Iris laughed at their little bickering but felt odd inside knowing that Harry have been the most quiet out of all the boys. Also couldn't get that burning feeling inside whenever he sees that women kiss him every now and then. Inside she was burning with dislike towards the female but outside she has this perfect smile.

Alex's whispered into her ear, "I'll be back, love" and Iris looked at him and said "I'll come with, okay", Iris looked over the boys and stated that she'll be back and not to miss her much.

Alex and Iris were currently outside the arena both with a cigarette at hand as they look up at the sky, "what's on your mind, sweetheart you rarely smoke" asked Alex as he let out the smoke in the sky. "Just deep in thought, needed to destress for a bit" said Iris as she brought the cigarette to her lips. "It's okay you don't have to tell me just tell me when you're ready" said Alex as he killed his cigarette under his leather boot

Iris nodded as she took one more inhale of the toxic nicotine that this small stick contain before killing it as well. Iris was too selfish to tell Alex the truth yet, she's not yet ready to lose him or let him go. She knows she should let him free knowing that she's catching possible feelings for another man but she also loves him to let him go.

She wraps her arm around his waist as he puts his arm around her neck as they walk back to the boys dressing room. Which only contain Harry and the female also some stylists as for Liam, Niall, and Louis couldn't be seen anywhere in the room.

Then a phone ringing interrupted the awkward silence, Alex's picks up his phone as he excuse himself from the room. "Hey, sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, the name Kendall, Kendall Jenner" said the brunette which now has a name

"Nice to meet you, I'm Iris de Andino" as she did her best smile possible which people had told her before that her smile is one of an angel.

"Iris, Kendall here is the one I told you about a few days ago" said Harry as he came behind Kendall as he had his hand around her waist.